Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regeneration

This is when all life is redone, from the beginning to the end. I know some of you wanted this, you may not be eager for Next Generation. And, we'll ALL miss this generation. Therefor, let there be rejuvenation!!! *spirit fingers*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Evening-Dinner

Go down 
+2
Ayanami
Radioactive Gasp
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Korra

Korra

First Evening-Dinner - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:12 pm

Serenity, distracted by what Rachel was saying, looked at the boy's braces and giggled. "Oh, he does, doesn't he?" She remarked to the other girl- Millie or something- sitting next to her. "Gosh."
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:15 pm

This only served to make him feel even more self-conscious than he'd felt before. He turned away from the girl without answering, trying to tug out the green strands from the wire.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:17 pm

Rachel got up from her seat, and went to sit down next to this strange, pale boy. "Do you need some help with that?" she offered.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:19 pm

Serenity tried to control her giggling by stuffing a roll into her mouth. And that only served to make her choke.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:29 pm

"No," he said, turning in the other direction again.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:16 am

Millie/Mindy/Amanda sat there staring at the scene in utter confusion. First, the two were fighting, and now they're giggling and bugging the other boy together? It doesn't make any sense!
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:55 pm

"Why are you so pale?" asked Rachel, demanding to know.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:57 pm

"Albino," was his one-word answer, fettered slightly by the fingertips struggling against the wires of his headgear.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:02 pm

"WHOAH!" This had definitely caught Rachel's attention now, and she ran over to stare at him, as if he was an animal at a zoo display. She leaned into his face, staring at his red eyes. "I didn't know that albinos were REAL in people. I thought it just came in animals."
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:08 pm

The boy seemed awfully flustered. There was a conspicuous, reddish tinge to his cheeks. He wished this girl would leave him be. "Humans are of the animal kingdom, so..."
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:13 pm

"Oh... I suppose your right." Rachel grabbed the boy's hand, and shook it up and down, as she introduced herself.

"Hi, I'm Rachel Moreno and I'm a first year here, so today was my first day! What's your name? Are you a first year too? Do you like school? Do you always have to wear your headgear thing in public places?"
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:19 pm

The boy stared at his hand shortly after. "Uhm... I'm One," he sputtered. "I'm a second year..." He hadn't caught anything else of her introduction.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:25 pm

"One... is that REALLY your name?" she asked, looking very surprised. She wouldn't think that ANY parent would be cruel enough to do that to their child.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:27 pm

Unfortunately, they were. "I-It's a family thing..."
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:29 pm

Amanda finally woke back up out of her trance of confusion. "Well it's definitely... er... unique?" She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:30 pm

"What's your middle name?" she demanded to know. "I'd rather call you by it then just One."
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:34 pm

"Tiberius..." This was nearly inaudible.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:35 pm

"...Tiberius, huh." she paused to consider that strange name. "I like it, actually! I'll just call you Toby for short for now on."
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:37 pm

From now on? Would this be recurring? "O-o-okay..."
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:37 pm

Amanda smiled, trying to be kind. "So, Toby, how was your day?"
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:43 pm

"Good." One hoped that not returning the question might aid the conversation's end.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:47 pm

"Really?" Rachel butted back in. "Well, it must be nice because you're a second year so you know your way around the place. Do you have many friends Toby?"
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:21 pm

In the meantime, he had taken another serving of the spinach pasta dish. "A few."
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:22 pm

Rachel crossed her arms. "Hmm... really now." she tilted her head at him, smiling. "I'll be your friend, anyway! You can add one more to your list. But, what's the point of eating that spinach if it's going to stick in your braces again?"
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:24 pm

One, having been raised in a very strict household, knew better than to speak with his mouth full. So, he chewed and chewed some more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Evening-Dinner
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next