Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regeneration

This is when all life is redone, from the beginning to the end. I know some of you wanted this, you may not be eager for Next Generation. And, we'll ALL miss this generation. Therefor, let there be rejuvenation!!! *spirit fingers*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dinner (Yumyum!)

Go down 
+2
Lovely Lena
Radioactive Gasp
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

Dinner (Yumyum!) Empty
PostSubject: Dinner (Yumyum!)   Dinner (Yumyum!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:21 pm

Amanda was sitting at the Raven Claw table, looking absolutely worn out from all the classwork. Her messenger bag with was propped up on the bench legs under her was stuffed with scribbled notes, books that felt like a ton, and quills. Lots of quills. She was currently devouring a flakey, buttered roll to go with her grilled chicken.
Back to top Go down
Lovely Lena

Lovely Lena

Dinner (Yumyum!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Yumyum!)   Dinner (Yumyum!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:25 pm

Lena was, once again, sitting alone at the Gryffindor table. She glared at the more obnoxious members of Gryffindor house, wondering for the thousandth time why she was put into Gryffindor. She was not brave, she was not chivalrous, she was not any of those things that the Sorting Hat said Gryffindors were. Sighing, she served herself a small amount of food.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

Dinner (Yumyum!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Yumyum!)   Dinner (Yumyum!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:30 pm

Serenity had long since said her goodbyes to Suzie and came down to eat. She had just grabbed herself a dish of chicken pot pie when she saw an angry girl at Gryffindor table. So, she skipped over (with her chicken pot pie, of course) to talk to her. "Hi!"
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

Dinner (Yumyum!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Yumyum!)   Dinner (Yumyum!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:33 pm

At this particular meal, Mélenie was paying a visit to one of those less vocal members of Gryffindor house, her other older brother Elroy. She was going on and on about something unimportant to this story. Elroy, like his fellow embryo, had learned to block her ramblings from entering his consciousness. He was enjoying a simple grilled cheese. Mél's lecture cut off with: "Don't you think the Defense teacher looks like an older Lance Bass?"
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

Dinner (Yumyum!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Yumyum!)   Dinner (Yumyum!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:35 pm

Serenity, slightly distracted by Elroy and Melenie down the table, tried to concentrate on the angered girl.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

Dinner (Yumyum!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Yumyum!)   Dinner (Yumyum!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:40 pm

Upon receiving a callous shrug from her brother, Mél turned around to that girl at the Ravenclaw table who she earnestly believed she had forged a friendship with and cried, "Hey! Amanda!"
Back to top Go down
Lovely Lena

Lovely Lena

Dinner (Yumyum!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Yumyum!)   Dinner (Yumyum!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:43 pm

Lena looked up only to find that she had received what she least wanted - attention. "Hello," she replied to the girl who had noticed her.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

Dinner (Yumyum!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Yumyum!)   Dinner (Yumyum!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:46 pm

Amanda grinned, a friendly face was a nice thing to see after harsh teachers, and waved her over to the table to sit by Amanda.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

Dinner (Yumyum!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Yumyum!)   Dinner (Yumyum!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:47 pm

"It isn't that! I just need an answer! Doesn't Professor Quirrell look like an older Lance Bass?"
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

Dinner (Yumyum!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Yumyum!)   Dinner (Yumyum!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:49 pm

Amanda tilted her head to the side, obviously imagining the two if they were together, then nodded back, "Sort of!"
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

Dinner (Yumyum!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Yumyum!)   Dinner (Yumyum!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:50 pm

"Hi there! I'm Serenity Rosensteel. You look angry!"
Back to top Go down
Lovely Lena

Lovely Lena

Dinner (Yumyum!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Yumyum!)   Dinner (Yumyum!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:57 pm

"I'm not angry," Lena sighed. "I am just... misplaced," she said, realizing that it probably sounded like she regularly described herself as an object, opposed to a person. "I'm sorry," she apologized for her social awkwardness. "My name is Lena Anthes. It's nice to meet you," she added, desperately trying to recall what it was that normal people did when they met someone.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

Dinner (Yumyum!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Yumyum!)   Dinner (Yumyum!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:24 pm

"Cool. What exactly are you eating there? Looks kind of disgusting. Holy cow! They have Green Bean Casserole over here!" Serenity exclaimed, putting several spoonfuls of the stuff on her plate.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

Dinner (Yumyum!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Yumyum!)   Dinner (Yumyum!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:00 pm

She swiveled back to face Elroy. "I told you." Unfortunately, Elroy was now halfway toward the door.
Back to top Go down
Lovely Lena

Lovely Lena

Dinner (Yumyum!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Yumyum!)   Dinner (Yumyum!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:25 pm

"Yup." Lena nodded, feeling very uncomfortable in the presence of Serenity and her enthusiasm for casserole. "I'm eating roast beef. And, yeah, I guess it does look kind of disgusting." Lena hadn't really thought about it, but now that Serenity had brought it up, she found herself no longer hungry, and abandoned the beef for dessert.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

Dinner (Yumyum!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Yumyum!)   Dinner (Yumyum!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:56 pm

Mél, disheartened, then turned to Serenity and whoever this other girl was. "Do you think he looks like Lance Bass?" She assumed they had heard her previous exclamations.
Back to top Go down
Lovely Lena

Lovely Lena

Dinner (Yumyum!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Yumyum!)   Dinner (Yumyum!) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:13 am

Hadley, who had been rushing by to meet with her friends at the other end of the Gryffindor table, stopped for a second. "Lance Bass? Oh my gosh, I LOVE NSYNC. What were you just saying about Lance?" she gushed, ignoring the bewildered expression on the Greek girl's face.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

Dinner (Yumyum!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Yumyum!)   Dinner (Yumyum!) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:14 am

"I thought he looks like a younger version of Professor Quirrell!" Mél cheered.
Back to top Go down
Lovely Lena

Lovely Lena

Dinner (Yumyum!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Yumyum!)   Dinner (Yumyum!) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:24 am

"Ha!" Hadley exclaimed, along with a snort. "No way. Do you see Lance Bass going around with a turban on his head and singing with a stutter? No offense to people with turbans or stutters. But I just don't see it," she explained, with "Bye Bye Bye" echoing in her head.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

Dinner (Yumyum!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Yumyum!)   Dinner (Yumyum!) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:27 am

"He easily could," she replied, bringing her hands up in front of her and shaping a square with her thumbs and forefingers. "In a few years! I bet he could work purple pretty well!"
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

Dinner (Yumyum!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Yumyum!)   Dinner (Yumyum!) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:21 pm

"Lance Bass is out. It's all about Justin Timberlake. He's the hottest!" Serenity put in, adamant to let everyone know about her opinion. "I will bet you money that Bass is gay. I read it in a tabloid that they saw him with Justin Timberlake, like, on a date!"
Back to top Go down
Lovely Lena

Lovely Lena

Dinner (Yumyum!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Yumyum!)   Dinner (Yumyum!) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:09 pm

"Um, Lance Bass is gay. He announced it, like, a decade ago," Hadley gabbed. "I'm Hadley, by the way. What are your names?"
Back to top Go down
Lovely Lena

Lovely Lena

Dinner (Yumyum!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Yumyum!)   Dinner (Yumyum!) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:11 pm

Lena sat, wide-eyed, wondering what and who they were talking about. Who was in sync? Why would they be out of sync in the first place? And who were Lance Timberlake and Justin Bass????? If those were their names anyway. She suddenly found herself feeling very inferior to all these people, people who could clearly speak their mind and not shy away from everything and everyone they are presented with.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

Dinner (Yumyum!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Yumyum!)   Dinner (Yumyum!) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:26 pm

"He is not!" Serenity shouted. "Well, probably, but he never announced it."

[Cara, this is in 1991 or so..]
Back to top Go down
Lovely Lena

Lovely Lena

Dinner (Yumyum!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Yumyum!)   Dinner (Yumyum!) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:42 pm

Hadley sighed. "You're right, I was just hoping you wouldn't suspect that he hadn't announced it." She blushed for a second before the reddish tint to her tan cheeks disappeared. "Anyway, it was nice meeting you all. I gotta go. Bye!" She waved enthusiastically and power-walked out of the Great Hall.

[Sorry, I forgot :/]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dinner (Yumyum!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner (Yumyum!)   Dinner (Yumyum!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dinner (Yumyum!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next