Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regeneration

This is when all life is redone, from the beginning to the end. I know some of you wanted this, you may not be eager for Next Generation. And, we'll ALL miss this generation. Therefor, let there be rejuvenation!!! *spirit fingers*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Evening-Dinner

Go down 
+2
Ayanami
Radioactive Gasp
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Korra

Korra

First Evening-Dinner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:10 pm

"YES!" Serenity squealed, buttering one and taking a huge bite. "So, what were we talking about?! Something cool, right?!"
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:11 pm

"Hatred of Snape and Binns to be exact." Amanda said, voice going a bit lower on the names seeing as she was paranoid one of them would walk by.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:15 pm

"Ugh! That's so lame. Everyone's talking about that." Serenity rolled her eyes. "Let's talk about this girl right here. Your hair-- why is it such a different color?" She asked, pointing to Rachel with her knife.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:17 pm

Amanda stared wide eyed at Serenity, surprised at her bluntness. But when the comment sank in, she nodded to agree with the question.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:20 pm

Rachel looked at her with a cruel glare, completely frozen and icy.

"Well, why don't you explain to me why YOUR hair is so blonde and curly and how it makes you look like a Shirley Temple wannabe!" she snapped, pegging her on the head with the nearest roll in arm's length.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:22 pm

"Uhm... I don't think we should keep this conversation." Amanda used the tactic of 'look for the best side conversation'. "You know, the ceiling is looking awfully cloudy. Wonder how they decide what it looks like." Her words were quick and in one breath, as if the faster she spoke the faster any argument could be stomped out.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:23 pm

Serenity looked quite offended. "Excuse me, my hair's great!" She shouted. "I was just asking why it was that color! My hair's this color because my Mommy has hair like this and so does my grandma and they both say that hair like this is the way to get men. So, I think that you had better shut up about my hair!"
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:27 pm

"Well, I have this hair because it's a family miracle!" she exclaimed with a pointing figure down at Serenity. "You know WHY it's a family miracle?! You don't because you're IGNORANT! But, it's a miracle because no one has had red hair for five generations, and then comes my sister and I with this color! So HAH!"

The Grey Lady ghost floated by, and she growled at Rachel. "Settle down!" and Rachel promptly sat down, still looking rather annoyed to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:29 pm

Amanda silently thanked the Grey Lady. "So, uhm, how's your dinner Rachel?"
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:33 pm

Serenity crossed her arms. "Well. Blonde hair is much prettier than red hair." She remarked.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:16 pm

"No. Red hair is. Not as many people have it, and it's different, and MY hair in particular is a family miracle!"
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:17 pm

"Ugh, stop talking about a family miracle! The miracle was when you got shipped off to Hogwarts to stop annoying them, I bet."
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:29 pm

"If I'm a miracle when I got shipped off too school, then you're a holy gift directly from God himself." she answered promptly.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:32 pm

Serenity raised her eyebrows. This girl was good. "Well, I bet you're not even gifted in magic. I bet they sent you here just to be rid of you. In fact, I bet your mother and father are moving away right now to Japan, abandoning you."
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:38 pm

"Excuse me, Miss Rosensteel, but I am a pureblood. I'm magical no matter WHAT, and my mother went to this school, so it's to safe that of course I'm going here."
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:39 pm

"Just because you're a pureblood does not mean you're good at magic. You're just an uppity loser!"
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:47 pm

"Says the Shirley Temple wannabe. And, judging from the clothes you wore on the train, you're also rich. So that means you're a SPOILED Shirley Temple wannabe."
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:00 pm

"What does it matter if I have nice clothes?! And I am not a Shirley Temple wannabe. I'm much prettier than her!" Serenity exclaimed, flipping her hair and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:05 pm

"Have you looked in the mirror lately?" she replied with a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Obviously not. Your hair is so frizzy."
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:11 pm

There was a very odd boy at the table with them. He had very, very light hair and skin to match, and he was distraught over how much creamed spinach was getting caught in his braces. The noodles and ground beef went down just fine, but the spinach? Oh, how could he possibly face the rest of his dorm like this? Where was his floss?
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:14 pm

"WHAT?!" Serenity shouted, diving down into her bag. Where was it.. Where was-- THERE! She pulled out a can of anti-frizz gel and sprayed it on her hair until the whole area stunk of hair product. "Better?"
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:32 pm

Rachel laughed, while she was pitifully attempting to fan away with the smell with her hand. "You know, I was just kidding when I said it was frizzy."
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:02 pm

The boy broke into a coughing fit, trying to clear the air before him. "C-Could you put that away!?" he berated Serenity.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:03 pm

"Gosh, sorry." Serenity said, putting it back in her bag. "Oh, that's okay, it probably needed it anyway. I'm Serenity. We might've met, but there's so many people and I can't remember all of them at once."
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:04 pm

Rachel however was more interest in the boy, and so her attention was focused on staring at him. Especially his teeth.

"Excuse me, but there's a lot of spinach trapped in your braces." she said, trying to sound polite. "I'm not sure if you know that or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Evening-Dinner   First Evening-Dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Evening-Dinner
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next