Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regeneration

This is when all life is redone, from the beginning to the end. I know some of you wanted this, you may not be eager for Next Generation. And, we'll ALL miss this generation. Therefor, let there be rejuvenation!!! *spirit fingers*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Compartment #4

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Korra

Korra

Compartment #4 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment #4   Compartment #4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:02 pm

"I love boys. Of all kinds. Okay, let me guess your favorite type of boy.." Serenity stared at Amanda quite creepily.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #4   Compartment #4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:11 pm

Amanda pressed herself against the back of the booth again. "My-my type of boy?"
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #4   Compartment #4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:42 pm

"What kind of boy do you crush on? Your ideal celebrity date?"
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #4   Compartment #4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:48 pm

"I don't really know my ideal celebrity date, but I guess I'd like a boy who was kind and witty. But not like, a stereo-typical nerd, but, a cute, witty guy."
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #4   Compartment #4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:52 pm

"Okay, now you absolutely must meet Angel! Mel, guard our stuff, we'll be right back." Serenity grabbed Amanda's hand and dragged her out of the compartment. Once out in the hallway, she started opening each and every compartment door. In one, there was a seventh year couple making out. In another, a bunch of third year girls giggling and laughing, and in a few more, various people of different ages and houses. "We'll find him for sure!" She shouted, going down the entire train, opening each and every compartment that wasn't locked.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #4   Compartment #4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:57 pm

Amanda shouted for Melanie's help before she was dragged out, and then after thrashing around just ran along with her. "This..." Amanda hardly caught her breath as they ran. "This is insane! There must be over a hundred compartments!"
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #4   Compartment #4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:59 pm

"Don't worry about it! We'll get through them all. We have plenty of time!" Serenity got through train cars like the speed of light, opening every compartment door and peeking in before dragging Amanda down the hallway more.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #4   Compartment #4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:06 pm

"Aren't there other carts meaning we'll have to step in between the two!?" Amanda was getting more and more worried that the train would stop and she wouldn't be uniform with each intrusion.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #4   Compartment #4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:08 pm

Mel didn't hear them, caught up in her world of blurry trees and distant rivers.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #4   Compartment #4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:10 pm

"Uh-huh! It's not a problem!" Serenity said, opening the door between the train cars. You could clearly see the outside and such. She opened the other door and jumped through. "Well, come on. I don't have time for this!"
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #4   Compartment #4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:13 pm

Amanda stared at the space in between the two carts. "Uhm... uhm.. Maybe we could just go back?" She was going very pale, eyes wider at the second.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #4   Compartment #4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:21 pm

"I don't have time for this. Get your butt over here now or I'll just go see Angel alone."
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #4   Compartment #4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:50 pm

Oh the magic of peer pressure. Amanda jumped over the space, which seemed like a canyon to her. "So, is this the last cart?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #4   Compartment #4 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Compartment #4
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3