Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regeneration

This is when all life is redone, from the beginning to the end. I know some of you wanted this, you may not be eager for Next Generation. And, we'll ALL miss this generation. Therefor, let there be rejuvenation!!! *spirit fingers*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Compartment #4

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayanami

Ayanami

Compartment #4 Empty
PostSubject: Compartment #4   Compartment #4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:11 pm

[poo on mass intros.]

There was, in one compartment of the train, a child also entering her first year much like those previously described. She was swinging her stubby legs off the seat and tugging at her jet-black pigtails. They felt like they were going to come loose, though with the elastics pulled so tightly as her sister had done that was near-impossible, unless she kept pulling at them so.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

Compartment #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment #4   Compartment #4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:14 pm

Amanda walked in, not actually aware another girl was already in here. "Oh...Oh sorry...Uhm..." Se stared at her feet, blushing. "May I sit with you?"
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

Compartment #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment #4   Compartment #4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:18 pm

Suddenly, the door slammed open. "Can I sit--OLIVIA!" A small, high-pitched voice shouted. Of course, it was an eleven-year-old girl starting first year. She pushed the other girl in her way aside, plopped herself down on the seat next to Olivia, dropped her suitcase under the table instead of putting it up on the rack like everyone else, and started talking in a rapid voice that only a few select people could probably interpret.
Serenity Rosensteel was a pretty little girl. She had rather pale skin, large dark blue eyes, a small little button nose, and a very loud, sometimes obnoxious mouth. Her hair, which was always really curly, was in two perfect braids, done by her mother, and some freckles around her face and noise.
She kept bouncing up and down on the seat, speaking rapidly about something-or-other (probably about one of Olivia's brothers- she thought both of them were the best thing that had ever happened to the world), grinning and smiling and occasionally squealing excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

Compartment #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment #4   Compartment #4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:26 pm

Amanda squeaked (Along with her disgruntled cat in its carrier) a little as she was pushed to the side. She sat down across from the two girls, feeling extremely awkward. Gosh...I should have picked someone to sit with who didn't already have a best friend waiting to attack Still, slightly entertained, Amanda tried to pick up Serenity's high pitched, rapid conversation.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

Compartment #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment #4   Compartment #4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:27 pm

"Sure you ca-- SERENITYYYYY~!" MELENIE threw her arms around Serenity's neck, squealing in a similar high-pitched call. "I missed you so much!" She joined in the rapid-fire chattering, leaving the other bespectacled girl to her own for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

Compartment #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment #4   Compartment #4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:36 pm

Said bespectacled girl was entertaining herself by staring at the window as she tapped some rhythm on the leather booth.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

Compartment #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment #4   Compartment #4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:57 pm

[SORRY! D'oh.]

"MELENIE MELENIE MELENIE!" She screamed, hugging Olivia back. "I missed you too! How are your brothers?! Are they HERE?!' She seemed awfully excited. "Oh! Oh! Oh! I forgot to tell you I was at the grocery store and there were a whole bunch of apples and I was standing right by them and they all fell down on me and then BAMBAMBAMBAM! I did some ninja move and the apples all landed on me!"
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

Compartment #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment #4   Compartment #4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:03 pm

"I hate apples! Citrii are where it's at! Who are you?" Melenie directed her attention to the other girl. "This is Serenity, and I'm Melenie! In case you missed it."
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

Compartment #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment #4   Compartment #4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:09 pm

"Oh, hi! I didn't even notice you. I'm Se-- Oh. Right."
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

Compartment #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment #4   Compartment #4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:03 pm

Amanda smiled. "It's nice to meet you guys! I'm Amanda Potter."
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

Compartment #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment #4   Compartment #4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:12 pm

"Cool." Serenity said, not even realizing. She's stupid like that. "Okay, so, anyways, Liv. The apples were on top of me, and then this elderly woman came by and she just picked up an apple and--" She kept blabbering.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

Compartment #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment #4   Compartment #4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:46 pm

"Potter, huh? I knew a man named Potter! My year two teacher! He was mean. He never let me out of the corner." Melenie sulked for an instant before continuing. "I don't remember his first name, though! Kirk or Wendall or something. You know, as a year two, you never really learned any names! Right? I know I didn't. I didn't have any reason to! Who were you?"
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

Compartment #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment #4   Compartment #4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:06 pm

Amanda stared at the girl as she rapidly spoke. She hesitated a little before replying, unsure if this was an opening or not. "Oh! I'm Amanda Potter."
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

Compartment #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment #4   Compartment #4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:20 pm

"I'm Melenie Astor! Nice to meet you!" Mel reached over and grabbed Amanda's hand. "Hey, hey, have you ever heard of that boy-who-lived or some similar nom de plume or whatever?"
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

Compartment #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment #4   Compartment #4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:26 pm

Amanda smiled and shook back, shocked at Melanie's harsh grip. "Yes! He's actually my bro--err... never mind."
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

Compartment #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment #4   Compartment #4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:30 pm

"He's your BRO!?" Melenie's mouth formed a perfect, rather comical O. "Really?!"
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

Compartment #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment #4   Compartment #4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:27 pm

"Yup. But, I don't honestly think he knows me... Raised in different places and what not. So hush hush!" Amanda leaned in towards Melenie, putting her lip to her own mouth to show the 'Shhh' symbol.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

Compartment #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment #4   Compartment #4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:33 pm

"That's sure neat. I wish I had a brother."
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

Compartment #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment #4   Compartment #4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:06 pm

Amanda frowned in confusion. "Didn't...Serenity just ask about them?"
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

Compartment #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment #4   Compartment #4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:11 pm

Mélenie laughed. "I know! It was a joke, silly!"
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

Compartment #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment #4   Compartment #4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:12 pm

Amanda stared at her in confusion for a moment, and then laughed along. "Oooh! So, what house do you think you're going to be in?"
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

Compartment #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment #4   Compartment #4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:18 pm

"Gryffindor, of course!" she declared with a glint in her eye. "It's in my blood! Well, except Anj. But it's pretty much predetermined! My dad was in Gryffindor, my older sister was in Gryffindor, my brother's in Gryffindor, my other brother's not... But still, three out of four; that's a pretty good chance! My mom went to Beauxbats so she doesn't count. Besides, I'm DEFINITELY awesome enough for it! I once took down a whole PACK of rabid squirrels! They were definitely rabid. I just said, 'Hey, squirrels, get out of my yard!' and they chippered at me like squirrels do, you know, and then they all ran away. It was amazing. I'm destined for Gryffindor!"
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

Compartment #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment #4   Compartment #4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:23 pm

Amanda bit down on her lip, trying not to giggle through out Olivia's entire little speech. "I'm definitely not Gryffindor material, I know that much. And I'm not sure if it's heritage that does it since my mum and dad were both, and I know I'm not... Maybe Raven Claw? I always did well in muggle school..." Amanda trailed off, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

Compartment #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment #4   Compartment #4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:47 pm

Mélenie wasn't listening. "The train's moving! The train is MOVING! WE'RE OFF!"
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

Compartment #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment #4   Compartment #4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:48 pm

Amanda sat on the edge of her seat, staring out the window. "Oooo, this is so neat!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Compartment #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment #4   Compartment #4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Compartment #4
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next