Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regeneration

This is when all life is redone, from the beginning to the end. I know some of you wanted this, you may not be eager for Next Generation. And, we'll ALL miss this generation. Therefor, let there be rejuvenation!!! *spirit fingers*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Compartment #5

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayanami

Ayanami

Compartment #5 Empty
PostSubject: Compartment #5   Compartment #5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:33 pm

Odd numbers this year! For whatever, odd reason, I'm introducing Elroy first. Slouching in a way that proclaimed how many craps he gave, with one foot on the opposite seat and his chin resting on a fist, he was the very picture of the archetypal teenage, black-tie rebel. This had been a very interesting summer for the young Astor. His first fistfight, his first sexual encounter, his first time traversing the town's streets and alleys all by his lonesome... In those few, short months, he found himself taking his first steps into coming of age.
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

Compartment #5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment #5   Compartment #5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:54 pm

Robin slipped into the compartment shyly, and looked around. "Can I sit here?" she asked shyly, stepping right in sight. She had on a small part of cotton red shorts and a knit sweater on top. She smiled hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

Compartment #5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment #5   Compartment #5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:55 pm

Elroy eyed this intruder. He didn't look very happy. "... And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

Compartment #5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment #5   Compartment #5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:04 pm

She stood up straighter as if his words jabbed her in the stomach. "Umm... R-Robin Cruise, what're your names- I mean what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

Compartment #5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment #5   Compartment #5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:11 pm

"Elroy," he answered, looking back at the window -- really, he was looking more at a few, dead flies lodged in the frame than what was beyond the glass. "You can, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

Compartment #5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment #5   Compartment #5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:53 pm

"T-thanks!" Robin dropped into the seat across from him and grinned. "So are you excited to go to school?"
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

Compartment #5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment #5   Compartment #5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:11 pm

He sort of shrugged. "Not really... You a first year?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Compartment #5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment #5   Compartment #5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Compartment #5
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Regeneration :: ANYWHERE ELSE :: Other/Unknown :: Train/Stations-
Jump to: