Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regeneration

This is when all life is redone, from the beginning to the end. I know some of you wanted this, you may not be eager for Next Generation. And, we'll ALL miss this generation. Therefor, let there be rejuvenation!!! *spirit fingers*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Compartment Number Four

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Asuka

Asuka

Compartment Number Four Empty
PostSubject: Compartment Number Four   Compartment Number Four Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:58 pm

Rachel stepped inside and carefully took a seat across from Melanie so that she wouldn't muss up her dark blue pleated skirt. "What house do you think you will be in?"
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Number Four   Compartment Number Four Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:01 pm

Kelsi followed suit and sat down. She pulled out a big, fluffy quilt blanket each square with beautiful little designs that poofed out. They were either yellow or purple, or both colors. "Houses? What do you mean?" she asked confusedly as she layed it out over her lap.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Number Four   Compartment Number Four Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:04 pm

"I'll be in Gryffindor! For sure!" Melenie beamed at Rachel. "I'm brave and courageous and the hero and all! Plus, they're so cool! And El said I'm an autumn! You remember El, right? Maybe not. Either way! I wonder if he knows anything about colors, though? Maybe I'm a winter and I don't even know it! Maybe I'll be a Ravenclaw, then! I'm smart enough for it, for sure!"
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Number Four   Compartment Number Four Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:09 pm

"I might be in Slytherin." she said swinging her feet slightly. "That was the house my mum was in-I don't know about my dad because he didn't go here... OH YEAH!" she ran over to her trunk, and dug out a piece of parchment, and she showed it to Mel. "Right here..." she said pointing to a line that was listed under 'Dress Code' "For girls they are having us wear black Mary Janes."
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Number Four   Compartment Number Four Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:11 pm

"I have black Mary-Janes!" Kelsi said, ignoring what they had said about houses. She wasn't sure what it all meant.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Number Four   Compartment Number Four Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:14 pm

"I'd hate to be in Slytherin," Mel said constrainedly. "I hate green, and I hear they're a lot of right dillweeds!" Upon seeing the dress code Rachel held out, she released a loud groan.
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Number Four   Compartment Number Four Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:17 pm

"It's fine, I'll let you borrow one of my shoes, Nelly! I'm calling you that, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Number Four   Compartment Number Four Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:25 pm

"I like the cloaks they make us where though..." said Rachel affectionately. "They're SO comfortable..."
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Number Four   Compartment Number Four Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:27 pm

"No, no! I'm defying them! Thanks for the offer, Callie-anna!"
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Number Four   Compartment Number Four Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:28 pm

"HEY! IT'S KELSI!" she screamed.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Number Four   Compartment Number Four Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:29 pm

Mel jumped, slightly startled by Kelsi's sudden shout. "I'M SORRY!" she hollered back.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Number Four   Compartment Number Four Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:31 pm

"STOP YELLING!" screamed Rachel. The hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Number Four   Compartment Number Four Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:46 pm

This sent Melenie into a fit of giggles.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Number Four   Compartment Number Four Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:53 pm

"What did I say?" asked Rachel with a glare.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Number Four   Compartment Number Four Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:55 pm

"You said - Heeheehee! -- stop yelling but then you were yelling and--" More giggling.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Number Four   Compartment Number Four Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:00 pm

"..." Rachel continued to glare at her, but didn't say anything. So far her fantasies about having a peaceful train ride and being picked up and socializing with the more popular kids were not working out.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Number Four   Compartment Number Four Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:05 pm

Of course, sitting with those idiots was nobody's folly but Rachel's. Melenie had calmed herself into another rant about how Gryffindor was the best house and all that.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Number Four   Compartment Number Four Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:08 pm

Rachel sat back and didn't say another word until the rant is over. Secretly, she hoped that Melanie was going to be placed into Slytherin or Hufflepuff or something. THAT would teach her a lesson.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Number Four   Compartment Number Four Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:05 am

The door slammed open, and a little blonde girl with long braids wearing some matchy-matchy outfit stormed into the compartment, put up her luggage and cat, took off her coat, and whipped her head around, sufficiently whacking a couple of people in the face with her hair, all in a quick succession. "Hi my name's Serenity Rosensteel and I'm eleven and I'm so excited to be here- OLIVIAAAAA!" She shouted.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Number Four   Compartment Number Four Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:28 am

"SERENITY!" Melenie squealed in response, jumping up to attack her long-time friend with a hug. "I missed you this summer OH-MY-GOSH-WE'RE-GOING-TO-HOGWARTS!"
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Number Four   Compartment Number Four Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:39 am

"OH MY GOSH I KNOW THIS IS SO GREAAAAAAAAT! I hope we're in the same house then we can be house buddies cause my mama said houses live together and we can have the same room JUST LIKE IT USED TO BE!" Serenity screamed, hugging Olivia back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Number Four   Compartment Number Four Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Compartment Number Four
Page 1 of 1