Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regeneration

This is when all life is redone, from the beginning to the end. I know some of you wanted this, you may not be eager for Next Generation. And, we'll ALL miss this generation. Therefor, let there be rejuvenation!!! *spirit fingers*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Compartment Number 8

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fa Mulan

Fa Mulan

Compartment Number 8 Empty
PostSubject: Compartment Number 8   Compartment Number 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:59 pm

In this compartment sat a small girl--she barely looked her age (eleven and a half), and rather than some other people in her years, she simply looked... cute. Not pretty, not gorgeous or striking or anything. Just cute. She had ringlets of black hair in two ponytails that fell to her shoulders, and short bangs that poofed out slightly. Her knees were pulled up to her chest, and her big blue eyes stared out of the window, observing the platform and people milling around in it.

Yes, like all good sisters, Libby had left Holly Brown to sit by herself in a compartment.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Number 8   Compartment Number 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:11 pm

And, then, by the scruff of her first-year robes, in came Selia. Literally, Serenity was holding her up. "Stop loitering in the hallways, and stop talking to my friends. Or enemies. Here's a person in your year, stay in here, don't get in trouble!" Serenity shouted. Serenity dropped Selia and stomped off. Selia stared blankly at Holly. "Er, hello. My name is Selia Rosensteel."
Back to top Go down
Fa Mulan

Fa Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Number 8   Compartment Number 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:15 pm

Holly smiled weakly. It was a little awkward for someone to drag another person into a compartment. "I'm Holly. Holly Brown. Uh, you can sit here, if you want..."
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Number 8   Compartment Number 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:17 pm

"Thank you very much. My sister.. she's a bit overbearing. It's wonderful to meet you, Holly. I'm, uh, very excited for Hogwarts, I suppose. Do you have any older siblings? I only have Serenity.. She's horrid." Selia said. Her voice was very quiet, but she was certainly talking more.
Back to top Go down
Fa Mulan

Fa Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Number 8   Compartment Number 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:23 pm

"I have an older sister, Libby, and an older brother, Drew. They're alright... your sister doesn't really seem too pleasant though." Holly had a louder voice, and wasn't as shy, but she was nowhere near Libby-level of gregariousness.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Number 8   Compartment Number 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:25 pm

"She often comes in my room and throws my stuff on the floor when she's angry." Selia remarked. "But she can be really nice. Once she did my hair and makeup for fun, and it looked really nice.. I don't usually like makeup."
Back to top Go down
Fa Mulan

Fa Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Number 8   Compartment Number 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:29 pm

"I only use powder and foundation... I don't really use anything else. Just to even out my skin and stuff," Holly smiled. "You don't need anything, though, you're pretty as-is."
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Number 8   Compartment Number 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:35 pm

"Oh, thank you. That's quite a coincidence, because I was thinking your hair is just lovely, and you have such great eyes. Sometimes I think my mother cheated on my father, because I don't look very much like my sister or her at all. Their hair is so much lighter, and my eyes are a completely different color."
Back to top Go down
Fa Mulan

Fa Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Number 8   Compartment Number 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:39 pm

Holly blushed. She never really had people tell her she was pretty. "Thanks... hm, that's odd. Do you look like your dad at all?"
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Number 8   Compartment Number 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:42 pm

"Oh, he's alright. What about you? Do you like your sister and brother?" Selia asked, staring at Holly. She hadn't blinked for quite a long time, and it was bound to get unnerving.
Back to top Go down
Fa Mulan

Fa Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Number 8   Compartment Number 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:55 pm

It WAS unnerving. Holly looked out the window to keep from looking at this girl that didn't blink normally. "They can be really... weird sometimes, but Libby's pretty cool. She's in her second year, so it's kinda nice to have someone close to my age."
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Number 8   Compartment Number 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:16 pm

Selia finally blinked- but it wasn't like Holly could see. "That does seem nice. So last year was her first year.. What's Hogwarts like? Do you know for certain? I'm kind of scared."
Back to top Go down
Fa Mulan

Fa Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Number 8   Compartment Number 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:20 pm

"I don't know, she didn't tell me anything about it besides the fact that it was big and scary."
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Number 8   Compartment Number 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:22 pm

"Oh.. That's exactly what my sister said." Selia said, looking down in her lap. "Gosh.."
Back to top Go down
Fa Mulan

Fa Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Number 8   Compartment Number 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:23 pm

"I'm kinda scared," Holly admitted.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Number 8   Compartment Number 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:24 pm

"Oh, that's great! Well, great because we can be scared together. We should stay together the whole time." Selia said, rather seriously.
Back to top Go down
Fa Mulan

Fa Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Number 8   Compartment Number 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:29 pm

"Good idea!" Holly nodded vigorously, her curls bouncing. "We'll get lost together!"
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Number 8   Compartment Number 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:56 pm

Fry slid the door open. "HI HOLLY!" he yelled, and plopped right down next to her. Being so tall, though, he took up a lot of space and kicked his legs out on the seat across from him. He was wearing old ripped tennis shoes, and they put dried mud crumbs all over it. "Hi, you!" he said waving at Selia.
Back to top Go down
Fa Mulan

Fa Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Number 8   Compartment Number 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:58 pm

"Hi, Fry!" Holly greeted him, smiling widely at him. Over the summer, they had become pretty good friends. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Number 8   Compartment Number 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:59 pm

"Oh, just fine. You know, I'm so EXCITED to start school! Magic! Thank goodness I had you as a friend though, because now I'll know EVERYTHING there is to know."
Back to top Go down
Fa Mulan

Fa Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Number 8   Compartment Number 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:03 pm

"Um, I don't really know much about Hogwarts," Holly shrugged, missing the fact that Fry was actually talking about magic in general, not just Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Number 8   Compartment Number 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:06 pm

There was the sound of the door being thrown up, rather dramatically, and then, Karin Moreno marched in.

"Everywhere else was full." she said as a greeting, and she took a spot next to Fry.
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Number 8   Compartment Number 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:09 pm

"Oh not just about Ho-....." Fry looked at Karin. "Oh, hi."
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Number 8   Compartment Number 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:12 pm

"Hello." she said politely, not realizing how awkward the atmosphere had become since her entrance.
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Number 8   Compartment Number 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:14 pm

Fry groaned. "I am the only guy in here... Did I really want to end up like this? NO. Do you know how much this sucks? I'm already the only guy at my house, now this!" he said angrily, fuming.

But at that moment, another boy entered. He had very short hair, and big grayish eyes, and tanned skin with a slight spray of freckles over his nose. He was quite cute and posh looking. "Umm.... is there space... oh there isn't," he mumbled, a slight trace of Italian in his speaking. He turned around.

"NO STAY!" Fry insisted loudly- moreso a demand than anything else, and the boy turned around with a grin. "O-okay!" he said, and sat across from Fry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Compartment Number 8   Compartment Number 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Compartment Number 8
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next