Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regeneration

This is when all life is redone, from the beginning to the end. I know some of you wanted this, you may not be eager for Next Generation. And, we'll ALL miss this generation. Therefor, let there be rejuvenation!!! *spirit fingers*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

That goddamned room no one ever uses

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Asuka

Asuka

That goddamned room no one ever uses - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:44 pm

"Excuse me! But Mr. Triple A I happen to have seen one of those cheesy beach guys before and they call EVERYONE dudes, both boys and girls. So that would be that the word dude is unisex." she argued.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:32 am

"Not to be an advocate of Miss Moreno, but she happens to have a point..." said Angel. He was greeted by the palm of Charlie's hand driving into his cheek.

"A plague on your house!" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:25 pm

"Oh PLEASE!" she begged. "It'll be fun! I mean, your club needs a feminine charm to it, or how else are you going to attract other members. Besides," She nodded over at One. "He wants me to join! We're friends."
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:48 pm

"The answer is NO!" bellowed Charlie. "That is my final answer! No double jeopardy! Run along back to your little... flitting about like a first year."

"Maybe it wouldn't be so bad..." squeaked One, who was promptly greeted by Charlie's other hand, the force of which was powerful enough to shove the poor twig right out of his chair.

"AND UPON YOURS!"
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:22 pm

Immediately after she had finished her two rolls, Serenity rushed up here, just in time to see Rachel getting yelled at. "Hi Angel! Hi Charles, One. How are you?!"
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:23 pm

However, Serenity's timing was a bit off. By then, the boys were well into the planning process of their next epic quest, and barely even noticed her enter.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:25 pm

Serenity bustled right in and banged her hands down on the table. "Hello?!"
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:26 pm

That evening, Rachel ran right into the room, barging the door open. Her red hair looked as though it was on fire, and there was a couple bread crumbs by her mouth.

"I'M PLAYING YOUR DAMN NICKEL CHRONICLES IF IT KILLS ME!" Rachel marched over to Charlie, and she shoved him right out of his chair, with surprising force for a little girl, and she sat down in his chair, and stared at the board. "i'm taking control of this game!" she announced.

She said the D word. That was the first time she had ever swore.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:27 pm

Serenity stared at Rachel with wide eyes. "Hey, if she's playing, I want to play too!" She exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:32 pm

Angel sighed, collecting his books under his arm. "If that will be all..." he said, traces of agitation mingling with his usual peace. So, he left.

Charles was staring daggers at this ginger. How dare she attempt usurpation? That skill wasn't acquired until one learned over fifty more levels worth of INT points! "Excuse me," he began. "I was sitting there."
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:35 pm

"Stop trying to take what I've rightfully stolen!" she snarled at Charlie, and her attention went back to Angel. "TRIPLE A! GET BACK HERE OR I WILL KILL YOU!" she threatened as she began to organize the dice and playing characters.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:38 pm

Serenity sat down at Angel's seat, trying to hide her thoughts of how nice and warm it was, in case anyone was a mind reader. "So, um, how do you play?"
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:51 pm

Rachel's shouting did not illicit any response from Angel. Charlie, abandoning his inhibitions about this girl being younger and, well, female, leaped from his spot on the floor and shoved her out of his chair. "Get your OWN!"
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:56 pm

Rachel got up and shook off her shirt, and she continued to glare at him. "Fine, I will!" She dashed over to the end of the classroom where was a pile of stacked chairs, and grabbed one. With a flop, she down glowering at all the boys and Serenity. "I'm joining you all, because I want friends."
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:03 pm

Serenity, at that point, had reached the end of her rope. "WILL YOU BOTH SHUT UP FOR JUST A SECOND?!" She shouted. "Now, I want friends too! So- so- Teach us how to play or we'll break your board!"
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:06 pm

"Yeah! And we'll steal your dice and stupid little monster character things!" Rachel added, for extra measure. She thumped her little fists on the table. "Serenity, as the new leader of the Radical Dudes Society, I say that you pull up a chair!"
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:07 pm

"But I like sitting in Angel's.." Serenity stayed seated in the chair she was already in. "But, metaphorically, I've pulled up a chair! Let's play this game!"
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:18 pm

Charlie began contemplating using magical measures against these two. Maybe he could outsmart them. "Alright!" And so, he began a long-winded explanation of every single, solitary element of Titanium Chronicles. Every stat, every ability, every class, every universe, every possibility for every possible setting...
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:21 pm

Rachel the entire time, was focused on him like a hawk. There was no way that this super intelligent Ravenclaw was going to be outsmarted by some dimwitted Gryffindor. That would bring eternal shame to the house.

"Alright... I think I got it!" She reached over and held One's hand. "Toby is a member of my party. Serenity, you can have Chuckie."
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:22 pm

"We can't begin without Angel," he stated, taking the dice from the board and pocketing them. "Always the next meeting." Victory, perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:23 pm

Halfway through the explanation, Serenity had started dozing off. It had been a very long day.. And it was so warm in the room.. Charlie's voice was like a lullaby, droning on and on. It was clear- she just wasn't as interested as Rachel. When she heard her name, though, she snapped to attention, albeit drowsily. "What do you mean we can't start without Angel, Chuck! I want to start! Let's just go without him. It's just a game, he won't mind." She scooted her chair closer to her partner, in able to confer during the game easier.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:28 pm

"He'll mind." Charlie was heading for the door. "If you've known him that long, you ought to know. He'll mind."
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:29 pm

"Yeah right." snapped Rachel. "Triple A is the most relaxed person on the planet. Besides, we can't play with an odd number of players, you said so in your explanation. Anyway, if you think you just don't wan to loose, because you're a coward."
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:30 pm

"C'mon, Chuck! Just one game. We won't even call it official. Please?" Serenity implored, clasping her hands together.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:31 pm

"You're both past curfew, at that!"

And just as he said so, the clock struck eight. That was certainly a short summary compared to what it could have been.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That goddamned room no one ever uses
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next