Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regeneration

This is when all life is redone, from the beginning to the end. I know some of you wanted this, you may not be eager for Next Generation. And, we'll ALL miss this generation. Therefor, let there be rejuvenation!!! *spirit fingers*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

That goddamned room no one ever uses

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayanami

Ayanami

That goddamned room no one ever uses Empty
PostSubject: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:33 pm

It was two weeks into the school year. Me oh my, how time had flied. There was a meeting of the "Most Radical Dudes Society", which consisted of Angel Astor, One Quirke, and a flamboyant boy of skin and bone by the name of Charles Musschendael -- that is, the self-appointed club "monarch". This present day happened to be the first meeting, and the monarch was giving a speech appropriated for the occasion. Much of it was meaningless grandiloquence, so we'll just skip to the end: "And thus, on this glorious day of the seventeenth of Septembre on our lord's year of nineteen ninety-one, I hereby send the Most Radical Dudes Society into order!" He spoke with a mildly-thick Dutch accent, and confidence seemed to radiate from his combover hairdo. The next step of the meeting was to discuss the settings and rules of their next semester's Titanium Chronicles game.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:27 pm

As if by fate, destiny, and luck all intertwined, one Serenity Rosensteel was wandering around the fifth floor, quite lost. She was whistling a merry tune despite her situation, but quickly stopped when she heard voices coming from said room. She poked her head in- and there was Angel!
Shellshocked that she could catch him without Melenie, she quickly pulled her head back, wondering what she should do. After several minutes of contemplation, she rushed in, trying not to blush. "Hi!"
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:33 pm

The three stopped their talking, all heads turning to stare at this blonde nymph who had just entered their midst with fear, glee and apathy clockwise around the table. Charles was the first to speak. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:38 pm

"Uhm, I'm lost. Do any of you know which staircase to take to go up? They keep moving. I can't get back to Gryffindor Tow-- Oh, hi Angel!" She said, smiling. "What are you all doing in here?"
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:52 pm

"This is the Totally Radical Dudes Society," stated Charlie. "Dudes."

Angel gave a fatigued sigh. "This is Serenity Rosensteel," he told the other two. "That--"

"Wait, that Rosensteel?" Charlie inquired.

"Yes."

The stick figure's face relaxed into a grin. "Well, now, that's another story! You just come right on in and pull up a... floor, young lady!" he said with a flourish of his arm.

"The stairs are just down the direction you were headed and to the left," rattled Angel, shooting Charlie a pair of daggers, to which he responded with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:57 pm

"Gosh, thanks!" Serenity plopped down on the floor, eyes huge. "I'm Serenity, obviously. What's your name? And what does the, er, society do?"
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:07 am

"Charlie Musschendael," he said with a bow. "Third year, future entrepreneur, party animal..." Angel remained silent, while One gave Serenity an awkward wave. They'd had at least three run-ins during mealtimes, so he was pretty sure she knew who he was.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:14 am

Serenity waved back politely, but didn't quite recognize the boy. She was more concentrated on Charlie. Party animal? From the looks of him, not likely.. "How many parties have you gone to?"
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:01 am

"More than you, no doubt!" he shot back.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:03 am

"Oh yeah? Then tell me how many!" Serenity retorted. "Unless you're lying."
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:21 am

"Higher than you could ever hope to count." Charles took the seat at the head of the table. "Now, then, back to business! Shall we do a Renaissance world or Victorian? Considering we've done Arthurian far too many times worth mentioning..." The only answered garnered was an awkward shift of shoulders from One, and a continuing glare from Astor. "Well? Shall I decide then?" The same. "Victorian it is. Steam-punk?"
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:40 am

Serenity just sat there and smiled. "What?" She asked. Most of the words coming out of Charlie's mouth she had never heard before- What was a steampunk? What's an Arthurian? Why did everyone but Charlie look uncomfortable?
She decided to voice these questions. Well, two out of the three. "What are steampunks and Arthurians?"
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:11 pm

There was a very obnoxious knock on the door.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:13 pm

As Charlie opened to explain exactly what those terms meant, he was interrupted by said knock. "Enter!" he called.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:16 pm

Rachel jumped into the room, with her hands on her hips. She surveyed it expectantly, and she brightened up and smiled when she was One. After cornering him in the Ravenclaw Common Room sometimes, and forcing him to speak, the two of them eventually began to sow and grow a friendship, albeit a little awkward one.

"Hi Toooobyyyy!" she yelled at him with a waving, purposely stretching the vowels.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:19 pm

Serenity got up, picking up her bag. It was the redhead. She stomped off, past the redhead and right out the door, a bit upset that Angel had barely talked.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:27 pm

Charlie was somewhat disappointed by Serenity's exit, but he leapt right back into the discussion. "Steampunk, then! I'll be the game master, as usual..." Angel began to object, but he then spied the look of terror on One's visage, and leaned over to see past him to the source. Why, it was Rachel Moreno -- was that her name? -- one of his sister's little pals from their mutual primary school. Bashful, One turned to give an awkward smile and a small wave.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:31 pm

Rachel was waving back, when she noticed the tall, black haired bespectacled fellow staring at her. She was about to snap a comment at him, when she noticed that it was old acquittance of her's back from primary school.

"WHOAH! It's The Triple A!" she exclaimed at Angel. "Angel! I haven't seen you in forever! I guess I should have known you would have be here too since your little brat of a sister is, but HI!"
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:01 pm

Angel smiled. "Miss Moreno. Fancy seeing you again."

"Anj, you just know everyone, don't you," Charlie said with taints of acrimony.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:41 pm

"It's great to see you again Angel, and your geeky friends plus One. HAHAHA! Get it?! Plus One! It's a pun!" she said, laughing loudly at her own joke. She then turned and pointed at Charlie. "I haven't seen this guy before, though!" Then, she turned to stare at the game board. "What are you guys doing?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:04 pm

"Titanium Chronicles!" said Charlie. "Only the best role-playing game in the history thereof."

One cleared his throat. Angel rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:06 pm

"Ohh! A game!" Rachel stole Charlie's seat and plopped down into it. "I love games! Can I play too?!"
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:34 pm

"No."
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:35 pm

"Give me three good reasons why I shouldn't."
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:42 pm

"You see, little lady, this is the Most Radical Dudes Society. Not the Most Radical Dudes Society Which Is Also Accepting of Pretty Little Girls Like Yourself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That goddamned room no one ever uses   That goddamned room no one ever uses Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That goddamned room no one ever uses
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next