Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regeneration

This is when all life is redone, from the beginning to the end. I know some of you wanted this, you may not be eager for Next Generation. And, we'll ALL miss this generation. Therefor, let there be rejuvenation!!! *spirit fingers*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ravenclaw Common Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asuka

Asuka

Ravenclaw Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Ravenclaw Common Room   Ravenclaw Common Room Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:33 pm

Rachel was sitting in a comfortable, navy blue armchair, staring around the stealthily, like how a cat does when it's on the prowl. And Rachel was definitely on the prowl, hunting for a good old piece of man meat.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Common Room   Ravenclaw Common Room Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:36 pm

And it was then that a strand of white gristle in glasses and headgear made the mistake of crossing Miss Moreno's path. He had his Potions book under his arm, and was hustling to make it to class on time. A full eight-level descent awaited him beyond the common room entry.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Common Room   Ravenclaw Common Room Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:39 pm

Rachel jumped up from her seat, and 'pounced' on that hunk of man (or boy, in this case) meat. She ran over and stopped right in front of him, with her arms spread wide out. "Stop!" she commanded. "I need to talk to you about something!"
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Common Room   Ravenclaw Common Room Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:42 pm

"Rachel!" One started, book nearly falling from his arm. "What is it? I-I can't really talk right now!" The great clock's bell sang out in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Common Room   Ravenclaw Common Room Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:44 pm

"Please, this is really important..." Rachel begged, looking up at him with watery blue eyes, pleading to him that was truly an important case. "Can't you afford to skip one class, please?"
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Common Room   Ravenclaw Common Room Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:50 pm

"A whole class hour? A-Are you crazy?" One was never one to even be seconds late. This was causing him enough pain as-was.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Common Room   Ravenclaw Common Room Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:17 pm

"Please?! Oh, I'll just tell you now!" Rachel suddenly knelt down on one knee, grabbed One's hand into hers, as she stared up adoringly in those milky red eyes.

"One... will you be my boyfriend?" Rachel proposed.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Common Room   Ravenclaw Common Room Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:04 pm

One was struck speechless. Was this really happening? Somebody actually wanted him to be their... their... boyfriend, was it? "I... I..." he stammered, trying to reconcile an answer through the slew of nervous mantras flying about his vocal chords. "Okay!"
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Common Room   Ravenclaw Common Room Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:06 pm

"Great!" Rachel jumped back up, and gave his hand a squeeze. "Anyway, you go to your class now and I will be waiting right here for you when you get back, okay?!"
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Common Room   Ravenclaw Common Room Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:20 pm

"A-Alright!" The capillaries beneath his cheeks were glowing. He scurried out of the common room, his heart pounding like an angry cat trapped in a cardboard box.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Common Room   Ravenclaw Common Room Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:24 pm

As soon as he left the Common Room, Rachel plopped down onto the chair, and sung out a note, off-key and very high pitched, but it didn't matter. No one else was in the Common Room, and she was on Cloud Nine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Common Room   Ravenclaw Common Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ravenclaw Common Room
Page 1 of 1