Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regeneration

This is when all life is redone, from the beginning to the end. I know some of you wanted this, you may not be eager for Next Generation. And, we'll ALL miss this generation. Therefor, let there be rejuvenation!!! *spirit fingers*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Korra

Korra

Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard   Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:44 pm

Serenity Rosensteel was sitting cross-legged on the hill, her hair in a messy bun, trying to figure out her homework- which she had dumped all around her. It wasn't a windy day, so it wasn't like she was going to lose it.
It turned out she needed to do her homework to get decent grades in classes.
So she was skipping her lunch, and using her free period, to try and get her stuff together.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard   Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:48 pm

A particularly lanky Hufflepuff slowly made his way up to this fine female creature, how lovely she was! The sun radiated off of her lovely locks like a halo of a goddess. How was there not a male specimen caressing her hand ever so gentlemanly that it was a modest gesture?

Yes, this lanky Hufflepuff had quite the crush on Serenity Rosensteel.

He approached her from the front, his tie sloppily hanging in the front (on purpose, in attempt to look like the cooler students of Hogwarts.)

"U-uhm hello, Serenity."

He couldn't stop shaking. Oh what a nerd he must have presented himself to be!
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard   Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:54 pm

"I'm busy right now." She said shortly, pulling out a huge star chart and rotating it around, trying to figure out how to fold it back up.

Once she had gotten it into its proper folded shape- which was much harder than any origami she could've attempted- she looked up at the person. "Wait, hold on, do I know you?"
The guy looked like he had some late form of Huntington's Chorea. He obviously couldn't dress himself, and he was shaking like crazy. Shouldn't he be in the hospital wing?
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard   Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:03 pm

He replied with a shaky smile, "No, but I know you. Oh... damn that sounded stalker-ish. But we're in several classes together, and I just figure I ought to say hello?" He ended on a higher pitch, as if questioning this.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard   Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:27 pm

"That's nice, I guess. Hello." Serenity smiled back, trying not to look as freaked out as she was. She didn't recall seeing him before- not that he was much of a looker.

Why was he talking to her? For that matter, Serenity didn't even know how this strange boy knew her. She had never recalled seeing him before. And what horrible timing..

"So, you know my name, but I don't know yours. And what classes are we in together?" Serenity had stopped concentrating on organizing her work, and was now looking him up and down. She never really payed attention in classes.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard   Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:05 am

Oh goodness, it sounded so much weirder coming out of her mouth. "Daniel, Daniel Smith. And I believe charms, potions, and astrology." He shifted his weight from one foot to the other, wishing he just kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard   Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:30 pm

"Oh, you're in my astrology? Great!" Serenity was horrible at astrology. Maybe he could help her.
"It's really nice to meet you, Daniel. Sit down!" No matter how creepy he was, Serenity always needed help with her schoolwork, and it wasn't like she was going to ask Angel. Hah, no.
"I was just working on astrology, actually. Think you could help me?"
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard   Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:33 pm

Daniel took a seat, crushing a handful of random field flowers. "Hm, I'm no Raven Claw, but astrology is one of my best subjects. What seems to be the issue?"
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard   Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:35 pm

"I don't know what I'm doing with this star chart." She shoved it at him, picking up some History of Magic. "I'm completely clueless. I have some stars labeled but they're all out of place.."

She had used pretty silver ink. Typical.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard   Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:39 pm

"You're not useless, just talented in uh... different subjects. And look you're doing decen-" He stopped dead at the sight of her chart; she really didn't have much of a talent for reading the stars. "Do you mind if I... uh... correct it?"
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard   Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:47 pm

"That would be really great." She smiled and handed him her quill and a bottle of ink. Yesss.
"So.. What's your favorite class?" Serenity didn't really care. She just needed that chart done, and she was too busy writing up a History of Magic essay to finish it herself.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard   Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:50 pm

She really cared about him! Not only was he creating a friendship, but one with Serenity Rosensteel! He hastily scribbled onto the map, correcting her handful of finished stars. "Charms I suppose. You?"
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard   Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:53 pm

"Oh, well.." Serenity didn't have a favorite class. "I really like.. Potions." That wasn't that much of a lie. It was her best class.. With an Acceptable grade.
"Charms is fun. Flitwick hates me though.."
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard   Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:54 pm

Daniel laughed a bit, showing off his crooked grin. "He's pretty harsh to anyone but Granger."
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard   Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:06 pm

"I'm Hermione Granger, I'm so smart! I'm Hermione Granger, my parents are dentists but I don't have a dental treatment! I'm Hermione Granger watch me get an O in every class!" Serenity imitated. "I hate her. She makes my grade go down just from being in the same room as her."
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard   Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:48 pm

Daniel was barely suppressing his laughter. "Pretty good imitation! I never understood why she has such dental issues if her parents are dentists..."
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard   Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:51 pm

"She's pure evil. Honestly, I can't stand that girl. She's worse than Pansy Parkinson, acting so brilliant and stuff.. Why's your tie like that?" She asked, poking his tie.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard   Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:53 pm

He frowned, glancing down at it. "Welll uh..." He quietly muttered an answer, "I saw Potter's like it and figured a lot of girls fawn over him, so..."
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard   Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:58 pm

Serenity laughed loudly. "It looks ridiculous. Harry Potter.. He's a bit out there, isn't he? Besides, the only girl I know that likes him is Romilda Vane, and she only does because she's completely senseless."
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard   Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:07 pm

Daniel blushed, adjusting his tie as quickly as he could. "I suppose he is a bit of a whack."
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard   Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:32 pm

"A little bit. So, how is that star chart? Any better? Thank you so much for helping me out.."
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard   Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:44 pm

"Much, all you have to do now is date which we can see from Hogwarts next week. Anytime, I have a free period now and I'd rather help you than waste time procrastinating."
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard   Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:05 pm

"Well thank you. I don't often talk to many Hufflepuffs. You are good friends, just like the sorting hat says." Serenity took back the star chart- wow, it was high quality. Yes, making friends with this guy would be a great idea.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard   Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:31 pm

Daniel stood up, quickly wiping off a few stray pieces of grass from his pants. "Hah, t-thanks. Anyways, I'll see you around!" Daniel paced himself as he left, making sure he wasn't going too fast or too slow.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard   Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:31 pm

"Bye!"

Yes!

"I got a star chart done.. I got my star chart done.." Serenity sang to herself, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard   Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grassy hill outside the Clock Tower Courtyard
Page 1 of 1