Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regeneration

This is when all life is redone, from the beginning to the end. I know some of you wanted this, you may not be eager for Next Generation. And, we'll ALL miss this generation. Therefor, let there be rejuvenation!!! *spirit fingers*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clock Tower Clockyard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

Clock Tower Clockyard Empty
PostSubject: Clock Tower Clockyard   Clock Tower Clockyard Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:36 pm

The not so far away clock chimed precisely twelve times, alerting students that they could begin to stuff their faces full of scrumptious food. A lone two ignored the chimes, strolling through the courtyard as they merrily continued their conversation.

Clyde laughed a true laugh, which was rather rare for him. No snark whatsoever created this laugh. "I doubt she's that bad, Robin!"
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Clockyard   Clock Tower Clockyard Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:53 pm

"No, no, she is! She'll leave the water boiling on the stove, right? Because she's making noodles, and then she'll come back twenty minutes later, and scream. And then, we'll all run down because we thought she's being attacked or something, and no, she cries out, 'Where's the water gone?!'" Robin mimicked in Kelsi's high voice. "I swear, she's as stupid as a bat."
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Clockyard   Clock Tower Clockyard Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:06 pm

Clyde grinned, barely containing a laugh. "I'll admit that's pretty ridiculous. I meant to ask, what happened to her hair? It looks shorter than mine!"

Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Clockyard   Clock Tower Clockyard Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:20 pm

"Well, it started with her getting lice, and she got it out, right? But then Ally decided she needed a haircut and my younger brother Fry though it'd be funny to cut over half off and so yeah that's what happened."
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Clockyard   Clock Tower Clockyard Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:08 am

"Oh... ouch. That must have sucked." Clyde sighed a little, his normal melancholy personality beginning to return.

"Bats are actually pretty smart."
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Clockyard   Clock Tower Clockyard Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:35 pm

Robin hit him upside the head.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Clockyard   Clock Tower Clockyard Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:40 pm

"Ouch!" He playfully glared at her as he rubbed his head. "Sorry for making small talk!"
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Clockyard   Clock Tower Clockyard Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:11 pm

Robin rolled her eyes. "Fine, fine. You know, though, it's like nobody is tolerable anymore for me. I can't stand my siblings, I'm mad at my dad to always be gone on stupid business trips down to South Africa, and my mom just HAS to leave with him, I mean come on. Sure they send money time to time to help us, but don't they think we need SOME parental support? One of us is gonna end up bad, I bet it'll be Kelsi. Or Fry. And then, with my friends here, it's like the only ones I can stand nowadays is you and Mélenie. Rachel sometimes, but ugh, she can be so annoying sometimes." Robin pouted. Then she realized she had to be a bit positive. "I'm sorry. You must think I'm not a very happy person to be around. Well, I'm sorry! You, tell me about your life."
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Clockyard   Clock Tower Clockyard Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:16 pm

Clyde took a deep breath as he debated telling her or not.

"I'm feel more like an only child than I am. My little sister, bless her, is off in her own little world and my parents adore her. I'm their little accident. They never wanted a boy, but my dad 'joked' that I was closer to a girl anyways."

Clyde bitterly laughed, then continued.

"Sure, they love me, but it's more superficial than anything. God only knows what my mother's book club from church would think if they didn't love me. I only get attention for the negative, and the only ones who I can talk to are you, Wallace... and that's about it... I'm not much more cheerful."
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Clockyard   Clock Tower Clockyard Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:27 pm

Robin looked up to Clyde, her big grayish green eyes full of sadness. "Aww, really? That's horrible. It mustn't be fun for you over the breaks..."
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Clockyard   Clock Tower Clockyard Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:31 pm

Clyde gave Robin a melancholy smile and shrug. "Usually I sleep over at Wallace's... a lot."
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Clockyard   Clock Tower Clockyard Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:44 pm

"Oh. Well, if you ever need someone else, I'm there for you!"
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Clockyard   Clock Tower Clockyard Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:36 pm

Clyde gave Robin's hand a quick squeeze, it was the most he could dare to do. "Thanks... a lot. I really mean it."
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Clockyard   Clock Tower Clockyard Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:53 pm

Robin grinned. "Your welcome. You know, we should head off to the Great Hall, now, or something."
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Clockyard   Clock Tower Clockyard Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:07 pm

"Probably, god only knows what is left for food at this point!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Clockyard   Clock Tower Clockyard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clock Tower Clockyard
Page 1 of 1