Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regeneration

This is when all life is redone, from the beginning to the end. I know some of you wanted this, you may not be eager for Next Generation. And, we'll ALL miss this generation. Therefor, let there be rejuvenation!!! *spirit fingers*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)   Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:33 pm

Robin's eyes widened. "Like... what?!" she demanded, looking frightened herself.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)   Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:35 pm

"Well, the rumors about the Bloody Baron's death for example. He's covered with blood!" Clyde's voice hit a whisper, only slightly going up when it cracked in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)   Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:43 pm

"T-t-that's blood?! I thought it was ice or water or something!" Robin gasped, placing her small hands to her mouth. Her big brown eyes were even wider, then, and she looked terrified. "I'm so happy our house ghost looks harmless!" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)   Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:52 pm

"I've never seen our ghost expect at the feast that single time..." Clyde looked relieved even if he attempted to down sad that he hadn't. "Hm, I'd have thought Dumbledore would have made a speech."
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)   Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:01 pm

Robin nodded slowly. "His beard is very long,"
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)   Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:07 pm

"Our guy's got this neck flap thing. He can hang his head off it." Wallace's mouth was full.

"No! I love it!" said Mél, reaching out and patting the top of Kelsi's head. "Poof, poof..."
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)   Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:14 pm

Robin gasped. "That's horrifying!" She cried. "Oh- wait, I think I know who you're talking about!"

"Really?!" Kelsi giggled, and began to like fizz up Mél's hair.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)   Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:43 pm

Rachel looked up at Lena, paused and blinked for a few minutes, before her face suddenly screwed up, and she began to wail, with salty tears raining down her cheeks.

"I have no friends!" she cried out.
Back to top Go down
Lovely Lena

Lovely Lena

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)   Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:00 am

Lena's green eyes widened caringly. "That's not true," she insisted. "I'm- I'm your friend," she said.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)   Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:24 pm

"His name's something of a pun. Can't recall, exactly..." He swatted his friend on the shoulder. "What's that thing where stuff starts with the same letter?"
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)   Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:56 pm

Clyde stared at him, in shock he didn't know, "Alliteration? Either way that's quite gross."
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)   Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:10 pm

"Yeah. Poor guy, though. I wouldn't want to come back as a ghost."
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)   Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:02 pm

"Well, I believe you only do if you have unfinished business."
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)   Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:34 pm

"Really? I heard from an older student that you sign a contract or something!"
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)   Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:03 pm

"Since when?" Rachel muttered darkly.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)   Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:13 pm

"A contract?" Clyde said, a bit amused. "I don't believe so."
Back to top Go down
Lovely Lena

Lovely Lena

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)   Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:41 pm

"Well-" Lena stammered. Even with her newfound confidence, she still had shy inclinations. She gained composure. "Since now."
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)   Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:33 pm

"No no no! I'm serious!" Robin insisted, and put her hands against the table looking at him right in the eyes. "It seems far-fetched, but it's true!"
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)   Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:33 pm

Clyde looked at her, still with disbelief in his eyes. "Really!?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)   Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2