Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regeneration

This is when all life is redone, from the beginning to the end. I know some of you wanted this, you may not be eager for Next Generation. And, we'll ALL miss this generation. Therefor, let there be rejuvenation!!! *spirit fingers*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovely Lena

Lovely Lena

Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) Empty
PostSubject: Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)   Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:16 pm

Lena walked into the Great Hall, Libby by her side. It was the first time she had walked in there with the company of another person. They sat down at the table and started digging in to the delicious food.
"Thank God that Max guy isn't bothering us anymore." Lena rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)   Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:19 pm

Rachel trudged into the Great Hall, with her feet dragging. By this time, she had removed her ridiculous costume by throwing it into the Black Lake (and losing her ceremonial hat in the process). She still felt bad about Charms class, about not being able to make the feather float; not even the amazing floating pumpkins or live bats could cheer her up.

So, she sat down, and began to serve herself some treats, as she looked around the Hall waiting for her 'boyfriend', or at least someone she knew.
Back to top Go down
Lovely Lena

Lovely Lena

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)   Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:27 pm

Lena spotted the Rachel girl she had met at the Slytherin-Gryfifndor Quidditch match. Feeling sorry for her because she was sitting alone - and Lena knew all too well how that felt - she got up and walked over to Rachel.
"Hi," she said. "I'm Lena. From the Quidditch match? Well, I noticed you were sitting alone, and I know it's against the rules, but since it's a feast, Professor Dumbledore might not mind - would you like to sit with us, at the Gryffindor table?"
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)   Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:33 pm

One had, however, escaped Rachel's eye by choosing to sit with Charlie before she had even arrived.

Meanwhile, at the Slytherin table, an ecstatic Mélenie was serving herself a fair helping of the orange pudding she loved so well. She'd just walk it off the next day, right? What, with all those stairs...
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)   Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:24 pm

Kelsi sat at the Hufflepuff table.
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)   Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:40 pm

"Look at all this food!" cried Kelsi, and she picked up a large chicken wing, along with some mashed potatoes. Then she looked around the hall, and eyed a random girl at the Slytherin table. "You! Come here!" she cried out, and then began to munch on some delicious english bread pudding or something.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)   Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:44 pm

Said girl blinked a few times in bewilderment before gesturing to herself. "Me?"
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)   Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:46 pm

"Who else?" she asked, turning her head to the side. Her long dark hair fell over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)   Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:49 pm

Mél, taking her plate, ducked under her own table, followed by Ravenclaw's. Soon enough, she joined the other girl at Hufflepuff's. "Hi there!"
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)   Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:52 pm

"Hello!" Kelsi said with a big fat grin. "You have really pretty hair,"
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)   Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:56 pm

Amanda entered the hall looking a bit dazed, she had done the homework, even though it wasn't do for a while, and kind of sort of... got blown back she flick swished and flicked by mistake. At least no one was in the common room to see, eh?

She looked around the hall, trying to see someone to talk to. She noticed Rachel had been talking to...Lena was it? And Mélanie was talking to a girl she... honestly didn't know. Amanda was not good with people she didn't know. Was quite awkward with them. She took was seemed her best route in her eyes, sitting alone at her table.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)   Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:33 pm

"Oh, thank you!" Mél beamed, tossing one of her pigtails over her shoulder. "Yours is pretty neat, too! It's so... poofy!"
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)   Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:36 pm

Clyde sat at the Raven Claw table, looking quite annoyed. Wallace had siad he was going to sit with him at the feast, but alas, there was no sign of him! All he saw was that girl who was usually the last in the common room and the first one down, he didn't even see Robin, who was always around for a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)   Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:44 pm

Wallace, on the contrary, had been walking just out of his friend's peripheral vision since around the second floor staircase. He was now seated right beside him, cutting himself off a chicken leg from a large poulet on a black platter which was glistening in the steam from the bird and whatever juices had seeped out. "Hullo, Clyde."
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)   Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:50 pm

Clyde jumped, then began to turn red. He glared bitterly at his friend, "Don't scare me like that!" He took his own platter and grabbed a large portion some sort of grilled fish that dripping lemon. It made quite the loud 'smack' noise as he slammed it down on his plate. "Happy Halloween."
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)   Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:36 pm

"Same to you, chum!" Wallace took a large chunk out of that chicken leg. Meat wasn't exactly his favorite, but he figured he ought to get used to it. Vegetarianism wasn't exactly in the question anymore; lord knows what those house elves may have happened across in that greenhouse!
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)   Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:41 pm

Clyde took a small chunk of the fish, biting it cautiously. It was magically turned black for the holiday, but it could easily be burnt. He grinned, it was delicious! "Eh, mate, got that potions report back."
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)   Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:55 pm

"For which?"
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)   Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:47 pm

"The one we did on the betho...whatever, a month ago?"
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)   Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:49 pm

"Oh, that!" Wallace nodded. "What'd you get?"
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)   Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:08 pm

"An O! I suppose procrastination actually worked out for me!" He said in a mock-modest tone.
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)   Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:16 pm

"Why are you saying my hair is poofy?! That's bad, you know!"

Robin, desperate in making new friends walked up to the two boys. "Hello, Wallace and Clyde!" she said grinning, and plopped down next to them. "I love Halloween,"
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)   Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:19 pm

Clyde, who was in mid bite, nearly choked. It had been a while since a girl sat next to them. After gulping down his bite he awkwardly waved. "Hey Robin...Oh really? I... I am neutral about it."
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)   Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:23 pm

"Really?" Robin watched him choke awkwardly. "Oh, I think it's so exciting. Even moreso here. I mean, ghosts are everywhere- I keep walking into them, it's so frightening..." she said, shivering. "Otherwise, I always walk into them either way,"
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)   Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:31 pm

Clyde smiled shyly, "It's only because I bit afraid of all this ghost and ghouls hoopla... The ghosts here are mostly quite nice, but there are so many stories..." He trailed off, as if this was his own horror story and this was for dramatic effect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)   Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halloween Feast (trollll, trolll in the dungeons! O.o)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next