Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regeneration

This is when all life is redone, from the beginning to the end. I know some of you wanted this, you may not be eager for Next Generation. And, we'll ALL miss this generation. Therefor, let there be rejuvenation!!! *spirit fingers*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Charms Corridor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

Charms Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Charms Corridor   Charms Corridor Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:59 pm

Kelsi was a-skippin' skipping off to her jolly old Charm's class. Her long messy hair was bouncing behind her as she landed each jump, lifting her leg right back up to pounce into the next jump.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

Charms Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Corridor   Charms Corridor Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:03 pm

Rachel walked by her, looking rather annoyed and frustrated, with her hair all frumpy. She had finally been making friends, but it was only with that bespectacled girl Amanda, Toby, and sorta friends with Angel. Oh, and mortal enemies with Charlie. But why wouldn't anyone else like her?
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

Charms Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Corridor   Charms Corridor Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:06 pm

Kelsi stopped. It was that strange girl again. "Hello! Isn't it a great day? You know, I love it here so far, it's great. Sadly, I haven't made many close friends yet... are you going through the same?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Charms Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Corridor   Charms Corridor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charms Corridor
Page 1 of 1