Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regeneration

This is when all life is redone, from the beginning to the end. I know some of you wanted this, you may not be eager for Next Generation. And, we'll ALL miss this generation. Therefor, let there be rejuvenation!!! *spirit fingers*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Long Hallway

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

A Long Hallway Empty
PostSubject: A Long Hallway   A Long Hallway Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:45 am

Suzie was skipping down here, her dirty blond hair bouncing behind her. She was humming Eidelweise from Sound Of Music, and had her wand in one hand, and her books in another. She then paused and peered at a painting. "I've always wanted to know how to play golf," she muttered, turning, and continuing down.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

A Long Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Hallway   A Long Hallway Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:38 pm

Serenity, continually having a really bad day, was walking really quickly down the hallway. As a result of that, she crashed into Suzie. "You airhead!" She shouted, her bag's contents (ink, quill, lipgloss, textbooks) spilling out onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

A Long Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Hallway   A Long Hallway Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:43 pm

Suzie gasped, jumping back. "I'm sorry! Wait- HEY! It's your own fault! I mean, you should be careful where you walk, too!"
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

A Long Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Hallway   A Long Hallway Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:44 pm

"It's your fault for skipping like an idiot!" Serenity retorted, starting to pick up her things. "If you had been walking like everyone else this wouldn't have happened."
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

A Long Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Hallway   A Long Hallway Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:45 pm

"What the heck, I stopped skipping back down the hall. Did you try crashing into me on purpose?" her face softened. "You must be having a bad day."
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

A Long Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Hallway   A Long Hallway Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:47 pm

"Yeah, I'm having a bad day. How could you tell?" She finally got all of her things back in the bag. "Serenity Rosensteel. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

A Long Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Hallway   A Long Hallway Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:50 pm

"You look ready to cry," Suzie stuck her hand out. "Suzie Lecroix! Call me Suzie!"
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

A Long Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Hallway   A Long Hallway Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:51 pm

"No, I was going to call you Lecroix. Nice to meet you, Suzie. Sorry for running into you."
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

A Long Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Hallway   A Long Hallway Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:00 pm

"That's fine, people do it all the time. I'm kinda unnoticeable.."
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

A Long Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Hallway   A Long Hallway Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:11 pm

"You? Unnoticeable? Impossible. You're like a giant torpedo of knocking-into-ness."
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

A Long Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Hallway   A Long Hallway Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:14 pm

"Is that good or bad?"
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

A Long Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Hallway   A Long Hallway Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:19 pm

"Good. Usually. Unless you knock me over. Hey, would you like to hear about my day?"
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

A Long Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Hallway   A Long Hallway Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:22 pm

"I suppose so," Suzie said, nodding. She then leaned against the wall, and slid down until she was sitting on the floor. "Sit!" she commanded, pointing at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

A Long Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Hallway   A Long Hallway Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:26 pm

Serenity sat down obediently. "First, I was wandering around, absolutely lost. Then I stumbled upon a room- and in it was my lovely prince-to-be!" She smiled, grinning. "But then this awful guy started talking about things I didn't understand and then this stupid redheaded girl came in and tried to steal him from me and I marched off then I got lost some more and ran into you."
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

A Long Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Hallway   A Long Hallway Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:35 pm

"Ohhh... poor you. But, come on! You're only eleven, right? You have 7 years ahead of you! It's the first week of Hogwarts for you ever. I remember in my first week, I wore a skirt inside out, and the band was all wrong, so it fell. The only thing I had to hide my underwear was my robes. Some people have it worse than you, or me."
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

A Long Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Hallway   A Long Hallway Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:43 pm

Serenity giggled. "Really? That's funny. What's the hardest class? It's impossible to tell from the first week.."
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

A Long Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Hallway   A Long Hallway Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:48 pm

"Oh, everyone is different! Some people are really good with their hands, or really good with wandwork. I heard some older students talking about how if you're good with your hands, you're good with certain things unrelated to magic, but if you're good with wands, you're good with other things... Then they would begin to laugh really hard. I'm not too sure what they were talking about, but I will try to get to the source of this! If you split the classes in categories, though, the hardest wand-using class would be Transfiguration. The teacher is really strict, but the class itself is really hard too. And Potions would be really tough too, but if you just think of it as cooking, it won't be as hard. It's mostly Professor Snape that makes it the most likely class to fail. I'm in my second year, though, so it'd be better to ask other kids- I'm just a quick street-learner."
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

A Long Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Hallway   A Long Hallway Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:51 pm

"Wow.. Thanks! We should talk more often. You could be really helpful. Plus, I could make sure your skirts fit."
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

A Long Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Hallway   A Long Hallway Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:51 pm

"Really? Oh, that would help! I have like, no waist whatsoever..."
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

A Long Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Hallway   A Long Hallway Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:56 pm

"What you want is an elastic band. Those will hold onto you no matter what." Serenity smiled at her new friend. "I can sew one in if you want!"
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

A Long Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Hallway   A Long Hallway Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:15 pm

"Really? Oh, that'd be so helpful. Do you know how to sew, though?"
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

A Long Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Hallway   A Long Hallway Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:01 pm

"Nah. But I have a sewing kit my mum packed me if my clothes burst. I can try!"
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

A Long Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Hallway   A Long Hallway Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:37 pm

Suzie laughed nervously. "I-I'll pass then..." Then the girl decided to go ditch her. Suzie shook her head and stood up. She may be a second year and all, but First years are so silly- the older students are so right. She then walked off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Long Hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Hallway   A Long Hallway Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Long Hallway
Page 1 of 1