Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regeneration

This is when all life is redone, from the beginning to the end. I know some of you wanted this, you may not be eager for Next Generation. And, we'll ALL miss this generation. Therefor, let there be rejuvenation!!! *spirit fingers*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A hallway by the stairs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

A hallway by the stairs Empty
PostSubject: A hallway by the stairs   A hallway by the stairs Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:16 am

A small, fidgety blond boy was passing the tall frightening students of their third year and above, with a ton of books in his arms. Some were unnecessary, extra work for each subject- but he needed it. He needed it because of his helplessness.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: A hallway by the stairs   A hallway by the stairs Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:21 am

"Hi, Eric!" Karin, after noticing Eric loitering around, had quickly pushed past the crowd of third years, and made her way over to him. She grinned brightly at him.

"Hey, you're in my Charms class, right? Did you catch what the homework assignment was for last night? I wasn't paying attention..." she asked, with a bright, perky smile.
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: A hallway by the stairs   A hallway by the stairs Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:24 am

Eric blushed a little. He always had payed attention to how Karin looked, but never really spoke to anyone nor was up close to her ever. "I don't know, you should have listened. I have to go to the library, to study for... umm... not charms," he said avoiding eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: A hallway by the stairs   A hallway by the stairs Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:34 am

"Wait, you're lying to me," Karin frowned and wrinkled her brow at him. "Look, all the books you're carrying are Charms ones! Are you trying to avoid me or something?!"
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: A hallway by the stairs   A hallway by the stairs Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:37 am

He looked at the floor. "No. Yes. Maybe. I just want to be alone, why don't you go with your other friends? They could help you."
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: A hallway by the stairs   A hallway by the stairs Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:43 am

But Karin shook her head stubbornly. "No. I'm not going to leave you alone. You're clearly in more need of help than I am." she replied stoutly.
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: A hallway by the stairs   A hallway by the stairs Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:48 am

"Why would I need help? I don't need help! Go away!"
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: A hallway by the stairs   A hallway by the stairs Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:50 am

"Well," Karin crossed her arms, in a saucy sort of way, and she pouted. "You LOOKED like you needed help, when I notice. It looked like you thought those kids were going to crush you into a thousand pieces. You clearly need help! Do you have social anxiety or something?"
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: A hallway by the stairs   A hallway by the stairs Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:59 am

"No! What's your problem? Are you this rude to everyone?"
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: A hallway by the stairs   A hallway by the stairs Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:00 am

"Well, are you this rude to perfectly nice girls in your grade who are trying to be friendly towards you?!" she yelled right back at him.
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: A hallway by the stairs   A hallway by the stairs Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:06 am

"WHAT? You're not perfectly nice! PISS OFF!"
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: A hallway by the stairs   A hallway by the stairs Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:09 am

"Okay, now that's NOT really nice! You know, you look really cute and helpless, but you're nothing but a nasty little...!" And she stomped off in the opposite direction, before anymore other words could spew out.
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: A hallway by the stairs   A hallway by the stairs Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:11 am

Eric instantly felt really bad. He stood there for a while, then shook his head. "Sorry," he mumbled, and continued walking his own way towards the library.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: A hallway by the stairs   A hallway by the stairs Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:14 am

"So you apologized?!" Almost instantly, Karin had appeared right next to Eric against. "That's a good boy! Anyway, let's head over to the library, now!"
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: A hallway by the stairs   A hallway by the stairs Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:17 am

Eric made out some incompetent noise, and just gave up. Clearly this girl wasn't going to give up. Oh well, maybe if he just says nothing in the library, it'll go well.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: A hallway by the stairs   A hallway by the stairs Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:25 am

"So!" Karin spoke up again, as they were beginning to approach the library. "What was the homework for Charms?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A hallway by the stairs   A hallway by the stairs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A hallway by the stairs
Page 1 of 1