Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regeneration

This is when all life is redone, from the beginning to the end. I know some of you wanted this, you may not be eager for Next Generation. And, we'll ALL miss this generation. Therefor, let there be rejuvenation!!! *spirit fingers*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Library

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:51 pm

[AMEN SISTAH!!]

Clyde grinned and put his quill down, releasing her hand from the shake. "Exactly 1.4 inches above the required. Procrastination paid off for once!"
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:52 pm

It seemed Wallace didn't have much to say.
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:53 pm

Robin looked up at him amazed. "Wow, that's really weird... Boys are so weird!"
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:03 pm

"And so are girls!" Clyde siad with a little wink.
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:08 pm

"We're not weird, we're normal! We don't depend on procrastination."
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:50 pm

"...Not all guys do! So I'm not weird, I'm unique!"
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:41 pm

Robin blushed. She hoped she didn't insult him! Might as well just agree with. "Yes, I suppose so. I'm not that unique.. In fact, I'm quite boring. Back in elementary school, though, I had many friends. Like, tons of them. Ever since I came here, I haven't made many friends. I mean, there's this really pretty girl in my house, but we hardly talked. Same with my sister, though."
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:04 pm

"I'm unique!" Wallace piped. "Probably more unique than Claude here."
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:08 pm

"Really?" Robin turned to Wallace. "Wow, you guys are really lucky! How do you think you're unique?"
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 3:41 pm

"Well... uhm... I can procrastinate and still be in Raven Claw?" Clyde said with doubt.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:04 pm

As a certain Angel Astor had chosen not to attend the M.R.D.S. meeting that day, where else would he be but the library? It was only natural. He slid his previous novel into its place on the fiction shelf, and, after evening out the varying depths of each volume in the row, he moved on to begin considering whether he should continue with Lewis' oeuvre or, perhaps, try something completely new... not that there was much he hadn't tried. Fantasy, science-fiction, western, mystery, romance... even from the nonfiction. Astor had read compendiums of muggle botany, biology of nearly all eight kingdoms, various philosophies (Many of which he found himself unable to comprehend; this phenomenon was easily explained by his still-developing mind), muggle chemistry, countless others. Astor had taken peeks into future textbooks, skimmed all sorts of pamphlets.

After all, Astor chose the slim, deep green hardcover of The Magician's Nephew from the shelf, checked out, and headed off to the common room to knock a few chapters out of the way before supper.
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:51 pm

"Oh," Robin said nodding slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Library
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Regeneration :: ARCHIVES :: First Year-
Jump to: