Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regeneration

This is when all life is redone, from the beginning to the end. I know some of you wanted this, you may not be eager for Next Generation. And, we'll ALL miss this generation. Therefor, let there be rejuvenation!!! *spirit fingers*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Library

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:20 pm

A small girl passed by the creepy boy shyly, trying to keep her distance as much as possible as she made her way into the library. She had her bag slung over her shoulder, and looked around. She normally didn't like libraries, but this one was different- it had Wizarding books! So she definitely was up for that. So once she was in, she walked through the sections, picking random books and such. Once she had at least five or six rather thick books, she tried to make her way to a table, dropping everything down on the nearest table possible. The library was quite full so she went for the nearest and emptiest one- with two boys at it. Then she plopped down a few seats away from them, and began to read.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:24 pm

Clyde looked up again from his book and saw the girl- she was was a Raven Claw, maybe she'd know what a bezor was! Desperate for answers, he decided to man up and ask instead of debating to ask or not. "Uhm, hello, do you have any clue was a bezor is?"
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:29 pm

Clyde's rubicund acquaintance turned to this newcomer as well, as ready as the other to prey on whatever answers he could steal.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:29 pm

Krad came back into the library after realizing he had nothing better to do. He was looking through the shelves for a better book to read.

Last edited by Serenity Rose on Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:32 pm

Robin slowly looked up at the two boys, and blushed a bit. She was extremely shy. "Ummmmmm..." she thought quietly. "Isn't it....." she looked back down to the book in front of her, then her eyes rolled back up to look at the boy who mainly asked her. "I think it's a poison?" she said uncertainly. "Or maybe it cures poisons...?"
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:34 pm

" He turned back to Robin, away from his book. "I... I believe it's the latter from a few of these books." He twisted his face up in disgust. "So it's the stomach stone of a goat, which you put in your mouth to cure most potions?"
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:38 pm

"Eww! I'd rather die from poisoning than put some goat body part in my mouth..." Robin said shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:39 pm

Clyde took that into consideration. "I think you wouldn't have much of a choice if someone stuffed it in your mouth while healing you..." As he spoke he shivered.
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:44 pm

"..." Robin opened her book slowly and tried to read the big complicated words.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:49 pm

Clyde closed the book beside him, now knowing most of what he'd need for bezors, began to write.

Bezors can be found in the stomach of a goat, seeing as they are stomach stones. They are very common in the wizarding world, and are found in all cabinets since they are so handy and can cure near almost any potion's side effects if someone did not read the antidote, know it, or have the time to make it. The discovery of their magical abilities was made by...
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:00 pm

Robin turned to him. "Hey, isn't that due tomorrow? The really long essay? Are you just starting?"
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:02 pm

Clyde looked up from his fifth paragraph with a tiny grin. "I work my best under pressure."
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:07 pm

Robin looked taken aback. "That's absurd,"
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:08 pm

Wallace had been looking back and forth between the two, writing down as much as he could catch.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:10 pm

Clyde hand waved her comment dismissively. "I'm almost half way now, and since we've learned a lot more on potions since the first few days it was assigned, I can give more examples of potions and antidotes by just skimming my notes."
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:11 pm

"Yet you didn't remember what a bezoar was?" Robin asked.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:15 pm

"Eh..." He looked down at his notes in mock shame. "I guess the plan is kind of flawed."
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:19 pm

Robin smiled shyly, and returned to the book. I guess reading wasn't doing her too well. She flipped through the book in hope for some pictures.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:21 pm

Clyde went back to his paper, and a couple paragraphs later looked back up. "You need a hand?" He said, noticing her flipping too fast to actually be reading any of the info.
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:24 pm

She looked back up. "No, it's okay," she replied with a small nod. "What're you two's names?" she asked, glancing at the chubby boy.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:25 pm

"I'm Clyde Fannings." Clyde gave an awkward wave, and went back to writing.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:27 pm

Wallace again began to glow. "Wallace Ferdinand Vainglory the-third!" he proclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:39 pm

Robin stared at the chubby kid's double chin. She tried to imagine him without it. It was possible. He looked cute. Now she tried to see the whole picture. It looked like some weird jellyfish that was his skin color stuck to his chin. Well, that'll do. "Hi! I'm Robin Cruise," she said smiling. Her long hair fell over her shoulder as she turned her head to the side still smiling shyly.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:41 pm

"Well Robin Cruise, nice to meet you!" Clyde gave another awkward smile and stuck out his right hand- his left was too busy writing the essay.
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:42 pm

[[LEFTIES FTW!!!]]

Robin shook it. She was a very bashful child. "It's great to meet you too, and Wallace, too,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library   Library - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Library
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Regeneration :: ARCHIVES :: First Year-
Jump to: