Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regeneration

This is when all life is redone, from the beginning to the end. I know some of you wanted this, you may not be eager for Next Generation. And, we'll ALL miss this generation. Therefor, let there be rejuvenation!!! *spirit fingers*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beginner (1st-2nd Years)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mama's Love Hand
Admin
Mama's Love Hand

Beginner (1st-2nd Years) Empty
PostSubject: Beginner (1st-2nd Years)   Beginner (1st-2nd Years) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:49 am

Back to top Go down
http://regeneration-school.omgforum.net
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: Beginner (1st-2nd Years)   Beginner (1st-2nd Years) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:04 am

Kelsi waited here for class to start. She hoped she'd make a buddy in this class!
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Beginner (1st-2nd Years)   Beginner (1st-2nd Years) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:14 am

Rachel entered the room, looked up around a little, and sat down at the table next to that one girl she recognized from the sorting.

"Uh, hi." she asked, looking quite intimidated by the classroom. It was abnormally dark, and she wished that the the professor would turn on a light or something.
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: Beginner (1st-2nd Years)   Beginner (1st-2nd Years) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:27 am

Kelsi turned to the girl. She lazily pulled her hair out of her face and grinned widely. "Hi!" she said, and pulled out her bag. She began taking out a quill and ink, and some parchment. "We're going to cook!" she said happily. "I've always wanted to learn how to cook,"
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Beginner (1st-2nd Years)   Beginner (1st-2nd Years) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:35 am

Rachel stared at her, but she could not help but feel a bit better off, because she understood what this class was really about.

"We're not going to be COOKING in this class," she said with a small smile. "We're going to be making potions instead. That's very different from cooking."
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: Beginner (1st-2nd Years)   Beginner (1st-2nd Years) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:37 am

"Yes, but it'll be measuring and mixing, it'll be just like making soup, only magical soup!" She stuck out her hand. It had a bit of sticky icing on it. "I'm Kelsi, what are you?" Yes, she said 'What are you'.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Beginner (1st-2nd Years)   Beginner (1st-2nd Years) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:51 pm

Rachel looked in disgust at the icing on her hand, but promptly answered her question. "I'm Rachel, and I'm not a what. I'm a who."
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: Beginner (1st-2nd Years)   Beginner (1st-2nd Years) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:11 pm

Kelsi frowned. This girl seemed a bit annoying. "Oh, well, sorry. That's what I meant."
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Beginner (1st-2nd Years)   Beginner (1st-2nd Years) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:06 pm

"Okay then..." she continued to study Kelsi. "Are you muggle-born?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: Beginner (1st-2nd Years)   Beginner (1st-2nd Years) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:12 pm

"Am I what?" she asked. "I'm sorry, I'm new to this all! And my stupid older sister doesn't have any patience in telling me anything... I feel like an idiot!" she said angrily. "Do you know what I mean? Gosh, Ally's such a stupidhead!"
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Beginner (1st-2nd Years)   Beginner (1st-2nd Years) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:23 pm

Rachel looked rather taken back-she indeed scooted away a little from Kelsi when she was outraging. She cleared her throat quietly.

"...Right. If you need help with anything, you can ask me." she offered.
Back to top Go down
Fa Mulan

Fa Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Beginner (1st-2nd Years)   Beginner (1st-2nd Years) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:47 pm

Just then, a boy walked into the classroom. He looked pretty average--dirty blond hair and wide brown eyes. He was a little shorter than most of the guys, but it wasn't anything too noticeable. His Ravenclaw tie was neatly tied, and he sat down at a table not far way from Rachel and Kelsi's, trying not to look as nervous as he felt. Every year since he had first started school, he got nervous on the first day. It was a self-esteem thing.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Beginner (1st-2nd Years)   Beginner (1st-2nd Years) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:53 pm

Rachel turned around to gawk at the newcomer, and she looked back at Kelsi, to report her findings.

"My LITTLE sister is taller than him!" she whispered, maybe a bit too audibly.
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: Beginner (1st-2nd Years)   Beginner (1st-2nd Years) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:56 pm

"Well, then your little sister is really tall!"
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Beginner (1st-2nd Years)   Beginner (1st-2nd Years) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:02 am

"Not really!" she snapped. For some reason, Rachel felt a lot of spite towards that little figure who wasn't sitting too far from the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: Beginner (1st-2nd Years)   Beginner (1st-2nd Years) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:03 am

"Why does it bother you if he's so short?" Kelsi began tracing a stain on the table.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Beginner (1st-2nd Years)   Beginner (1st-2nd Years) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:05 am

"...I don't really know." she admitted, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: Beginner (1st-2nd Years)   Beginner (1st-2nd Years) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:07 am

"You should go talk to him!" Kelsi blinked widely with her big dark eyes and grinned darkly. "Go on! Go talk to him! Go give him a piece of your mind for his ridiculous shortness!"
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Beginner (1st-2nd Years)   Beginner (1st-2nd Years) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:09 am

"Okay! Maybe I will!" And Rachel jumped up, and stood over the boy like a looming shadow, with her little hands placed on her hips.

"I think you're ridiculously short!" she announced for the world to hear.
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: Beginner (1st-2nd Years)   Beginner (1st-2nd Years) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:10 am

Kelsi grinned. She felt like she did good today. So she just beamed proudly, but then the bell rang, and class was going to begin. "Aww.."
Back to top Go down
Fa Mulan

Fa Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Beginner (1st-2nd Years)   Beginner (1st-2nd Years) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:13 am

Nicolas looked up at her with those wide, innocent eyes of his. "That's not very nice to say."
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Beginner (1st-2nd Years)   Beginner (1st-2nd Years) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:15 am

Rachel was about to say something in reply, but the Professor had came charging into the classroom, with his black cloak flying this way and that, giving him a rather scary, omnipresent look to him.

"There will be no foolish wand waving in this." he announced loudly, to silent the rest of the class down.

Quick as a flash, Rachel was back in her seat, staring up at this bat-like Professor with great intimidation.
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: Beginner (1st-2nd Years)   Beginner (1st-2nd Years) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:17 am

Kelsi elbowed Rachel. "I saw you take him like the righteous person you are!" she whispered with a grin. "Good job! I bet he'll get taller now that you've told him off!"
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Beginner (1st-2nd Years)   Beginner (1st-2nd Years) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:21 am

Woe to the girls who had interrupted the Potions Master's speech.

"You girls!" he barked. All the rest of the class immediately turned to stare at the two of them, to see who would dare cause trouble on the first day of school.

"Ten points each from both Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. And it will be more if you two are not silent."

The points alone was enough to keep Rachel quiet.
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: Beginner (1st-2nd Years)   Beginner (1st-2nd Years) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:22 am

Kelsi nodded quickly, and looked away. How rude! What a mean old man! And she didn't like his nose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginner (1st-2nd Years)   Beginner (1st-2nd Years) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beginner (1st-2nd Years)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next