Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regeneration

This is when all life is redone, from the beginning to the end. I know some of you wanted this, you may not be eager for Next Generation. And, we'll ALL miss this generation. Therefor, let there be rejuvenation!!! *spirit fingers*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beginner (First Year Potions)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Korra

Korra

Beginner (First Year Potions) Empty
PostSubject: Beginner (First Year Potions)   Beginner (First Year Potions) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 7:54 pm

Selia Rosensteel was ready for class. She wasn't feeling very ready to have someone be her partner. All of her Ravenclaw classmates were standoffish, or know-it-alls. Maybe someone from Slytherin would be her partner.
In fact, she was very worried about the way she looked. Her older sister had braided her hair in two braids for her, and she felt like a five year old. What if everyone else made fun of her?

Last edited by Sexy Serenity on Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Beginner (First Year Potions)   Beginner (First Year Potions) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:10 pm

"Do you mind if I sit here?" came a polite voice.

Indeed, it was a Slytherin, that Karin girl. She was standing beside Selia, tall, with hair long and sleek hair down, with simply a clip or two pulling it back. She had her Potions book tucked underneath her right arm, and her cauldron and supplies in her left hand.

She didn't seem nervous, no, instead she had a sort of calm radiating from her.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Beginner (First Year Potions)   Beginner (First Year Potions) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:11 pm

"Oh, no! Go ahead!" Selia said, trying not to seem so excited. This girl was so pretty! She was pretty and seemed really calm, too. This was going to be great. "I'm Selia.. Selia Rosensteel. It's very nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Beginner (First Year Potions)   Beginner (First Year Potions) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:18 pm

"Oh, I'm Karin Moreno." Karin carefully sat down upon her stool, and then reached out, and shook Selia's hand politely. "It's nice to meet you!"

She began to arrange things on her desk, as she continued to chat with Selia.

"So, are you excited for school and everything?"
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Beginner (First Year Potions)   Beginner (First Year Potions) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:23 pm

"Um, not really. It's kind of scary, to tell the truth. The classes seem really fun, though. This one in particular seems cool. Potion-making.. Have you ever done any magic before coming here?" Selia asked, trying to keep a conversation going.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Beginner (First Year Potions)   Beginner (First Year Potions) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:33 pm

"In a way, yes." Sophia set the cauldron up on her stand, preparing for class. "My family is Pureblood, so I've been around the culture and everything often. " She smiled a small smile at Selia.

"Once though, at my Uncle's birthday, I accidentally lit his cake on fire." she said in a low voice.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Beginner (First Year Potions)   Beginner (First Year Potions) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:41 pm

"Really? That's so funny. I mean, I'm sure it was horrible for him.. I'm half-blooded. My mum's actually half-veela, and my dad's a muggle, so it was a huge shock for him when he found out that grandma spits fire when she gets angry, and even more of a shock when my older sister made the furniture explode as a baby." Selia paused. Maybe that was talking a bit too much.
"So what's it like as a pureblood? Did everyone use magic?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginner (First Year Potions)   Beginner (First Year Potions) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beginner (First Year Potions)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Regeneration :: SUB-LEVELS :: Potions Classroom-
Jump to: