Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regeneration

This is when all life is redone, from the beginning to the end. I know some of you wanted this, you may not be eager for Next Generation. And, we'll ALL miss this generation. Therefor, let there be rejuvenation!!! *spirit fingers*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcoming Feast/Sorting Ceremony

Go down 
+3
Mama's Love Hand
Korra
Ayanami
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

Welcoming Feast/Sorting Ceremony - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Feast/Sorting Ceremony   Welcoming Feast/Sorting Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:29 pm

"What?" Kelsi pulled the hat off and looked around frustratingly. "Gosh, where do I go!?" Then some people motioned for her to go to wherever and so she went there. How was she supposed to know where to go? She wasn't really listening to the lady who brought them in that back room. So she went there, to sit, and kinda sat as a loner because she didn't know where else to go.

Robin skipped up and put the hat on. She already knew what to do because she was listening.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Feast/Sorting Ceremony   Welcoming Feast/Sorting Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:30 pm

"Yet another cruise, back to back. Twins are similar in some ways, but also opposite. And your opposite? The things that put you in... Raven Claw!"

"Rosensteel, Serenity."
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Feast/Sorting Ceremony   Welcoming Feast/Sorting Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:32 pm

Serenity had just been putting a piece of gum and her mouth and nearly choked on it. Chomping heartily, she rushed up to the hat and stuck it on, stopping her chomping when she realized everyone was staring at her.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Feast/Sorting Ceremony   Welcoming Feast/Sorting Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:34 pm

The hat paused for a moment, it waited for her chomping to cease.

"Hmm... you a bold, and, you seem to never fear what lies ahead. And for that, it's clear where you belong. Gryffindor!"

"Sawyer, Nicolas."
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Feast/Sorting Ceremony   Welcoming Feast/Sorting Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:36 pm

Serenity took off the hat, gave a big wave to the Slytherin table, directed towards Olivia, and ran off to her table excitedly. Immediately she sat down next to some other girls her age and started talking their ears off.
Back to top Go down
Fa Mulan

Fa Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Feast/Sorting Ceremony   Welcoming Feast/Sorting Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:13 am

Libby jumped up from where was was sitting and scurried over to Kelsi. "Hi! I saw you on the train!" she whispered, looking up at the blond boy who was being sorted.

Nicolas was rather nervous. He tried desperately not to let it show, but it didn't really work. He was obviously scared. Naturally, he had those last minute "What if I'm not a wizard" thoughts, considering he's Muggle-born.

[[You know that he's going to be a Ravenclaw this go-around, right? XP]]
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Feast/Sorting Ceremony   Welcoming Feast/Sorting Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:19 am

(Yep!)

And Professor placed in the Sorting Hat on top of his head, and the hat considered him for a few minutes.

"Hmm... you're a rather bright young boy, who's rather kind and hardworking as well... buuut, where to put you..."

The hat considered him for a minute more, before finally yelling "RAVENCLAW!"

"Silva, Maxwell!"

Max didn't need to be called twice. He practically ran up there, almost tipping over the stool. He eagerly allowed McConagall to place the hat on him, which instantly screamed out "GRYFFINDOR!"

And so it was over. Yey.
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Feast/Sorting Ceremony   Welcoming Feast/Sorting Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:01 am

Kelsi looked up. "Hey! You're the girl who wouldn't let me see! But that's okay, I forgive you. Sort of." Kelsi nodded sharply. "So you're a Gryffimdoor?"
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Feast/Sorting Ceremony   Welcoming Feast/Sorting Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:19 pm

Amanda smiled weakly at Rachel. "Hey, I'm Amanda."
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Feast/Sorting Ceremony   Welcoming Feast/Sorting Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:50 pm

And after all of the other little runts were sorted, the headmaster said a few words, and the feast began.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Feast/Sorting Ceremony   Welcoming Feast/Sorting Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:24 pm

Serenity, not having anyone to talk to, scooted down nearer where Kelsi and Libby were talking. "Hello. My name's Serenity Rosensteel.."
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Feast/Sorting Ceremony   Welcoming Feast/Sorting Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:38 pm

"I'm Rachel." she said in return primly. She grabbed Amanda's hand, and shook it up and down. "It's nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Feast/Sorting Ceremony   Welcoming Feast/Sorting Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:57 pm

Mél leaned back on the bench and tried to spot her brother in the seemingly endless line of students. She wasn't having any luck. On the left? No sign. She slouched forward, disappointed, then spotted a large dish of pudding. She did love pudding...

Last edited by Mélenie Astor on Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Feast/Sorting Ceremony   Welcoming Feast/Sorting Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:14 pm

Serenity didn't take kindly to being ignored- so, she rushed over to the Slytherin table, trying to be sneaky about it. Then, she plopped down next to Olivia. "Hi!!" She shouted, looking excited. "The girls over at my table are ignoring me. It's quite rude. What about you, any friends?"
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Feast/Sorting Ceremony   Welcoming Feast/Sorting Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:24 pm

(whooooops i mistaked)

"I'm scared, Sere! Everyone looks like they want to eat eachother!" At the very least, Mél knew better than to say that in her normal shout.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Feast/Sorting Ceremony   Welcoming Feast/Sorting Ceremony - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcoming Feast/Sorting Ceremony
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2