Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regeneration

This is when all life is redone, from the beginning to the end. I know some of you wanted this, you may not be eager for Next Generation. And, we'll ALL miss this generation. Therefor, let there be rejuvenation!!! *spirit fingers*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rosensteel Household

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Korra

Korra

Rosensteel Household Empty
PostSubject: Rosensteel Household   Rosensteel Household Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:21 pm

Serenity was out in the yard, walking around and humming to herself, picking flowers. A neon green cat was following her around. She was wearing a cute yellow sundress, with a yellow headband, all very 90's matchy matchy. She kept humming to herself, louder and louder, until she saw something on the windowsill.
An owl.
Being a half-blood, she knew that owls meant magic. And magic meant excitement. She tucked the flowers into her little basket and ran inside, going up to her mother and tugging on her skirt. (To explain how Serenity could still tug on her mother's skirt at age eleven- her mother wore short skirts. Very short skirts, and high heels. And Serenity was short for her age.) "An owl's at the window, mother. An owl. I'm afraid to touch it, so why don't you let it in?" Serenity asked. Her mother went over to the window and got the letter from the owl.
"Oh, look, darling, you've been accepted to Hogwarts."
"Hogwarts?! The school for magic?! You mean I am magical? You said there was a chance I wasn't."
"Well, you disproved that chance when you turned Tiger green, mi cherie."
"May I go write Olivia?"
"You know, why don't you go visit her later, after lunch. I presume she's gotten one of the letters too, her older brother is already at Hogwarts."
Back to top Go down
Mama's Love Hand
Admin
Mama's Love Hand

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel Household   Rosensteel Household Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:34 pm

[[ma*]]
Back to top Go down
http://regeneration-school.omgforum.net
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel Household   Rosensteel Household Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:18 pm

[Thanks.]

[OKAY. I AM USING A PICTURE. But I want this to be 90's authentic, so I'm taking an outfit from a show made in the 90's. And using it. Is that okay? http://www.thewb.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/cordeliachase.jpg Like that sort of top, headband, earring look. With a matching skirt. *shudder*]

Serenity, on the big day, was looking in the mirror excitedly. Wildly curly hair? Check. Gor-jeuss outfit? Check. Shoes? She looked down at her bare feet. Nothing. "Where are my white ones? They would go with this, and it's not labor day yet." Serenity scrounged around in her closet before finding some cute white flats. "There. I'm ready for my first impression. And I've got all my bags packed.." There were only three, a cute pink bag, with white polka dots, another larger, plain black one, another pink one, and a cat carrier for Tiger. The neon green one. Maybe at school a teacher could change the poor kitty back.
"I'm ready." Serenity said, smiling her brightest smile to the mirror and rushing out to the car, getting in.
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel Household   Rosensteel Household Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:53 pm

With a large green flame, out rolled a blond girl, who jumped up with her arms on her hips. "SERENITY!" she screamed, lifting one hand to her mouth. Her chest was jutted out proudly. "OH SERENITY! WHERE ARE YOU?! GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW DARLING!"
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel Household   Rosensteel Household Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:54 pm

Serenity ran down the stairs, looking bewildered- her hair was wet and she was wearing a bathrobe. "Suzie?!" She asked, her face lighting up. "I missed you!" She exclaimed, running and hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel Household   Rosensteel Household Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:04 pm

Suzie threw her arms around Serenity, and laughed. "How's your break?! Biiitch, we're hanging out ALL SUMMER, OKAY?!" she said loudly and demeaning, then laughed. "You look amazing! And LOOK! BREASTS!" Suzie pointed at her own chest, and indeed, they were beginning to appear. "I'M GROWING UP! And guess what? My mother's a late bloomer, but that doesn't stop ME! I've been praying every night, and look at the gift God has given me!"
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel Household   Rosensteel Household Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:18 pm

"WHAT?! Praying gives you boobs? That's amazing!" Serenity said. "I'll have to pray every night too! Gosh, Suzie. We're going to have sooo much fun! We could paint our nails, AND we could braid hair. You should stay the night."
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel Household   Rosensteel Household Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:23 pm

That'd be great! But I always pick the nail polish off by the next day... I don't know, I just can't wear nail polish. Do you have cookie dough? We could make cookies- that's always fun,"

Suzie pulled at the skirt on her.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel Household   Rosensteel Household Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:03 pm

"I love cookies." Serenity said, making a funny face. "This is going to be excellent! Come on in."
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel Household   Rosensteel Household Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:53 pm

"Yeah cookies are GREAT!" said Suzie happily. "What's your favorite?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel Household   Rosensteel Household Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rosensteel Household
Page 1 of 1