Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regeneration

This is when all life is redone, from the beginning to the end. I know some of you wanted this, you may not be eager for Next Generation. And, we'll ALL miss this generation. Therefor, let there be rejuvenation!!! *spirit fingers*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cruise Household, Cerdigion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mama's Love Hand
Admin
Mama's Love Hand

Cruise Household, Cerdigion Empty
PostSubject: Cruise Household, Cerdigion   Cruise Household, Cerdigion Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:55 pm

Kelsi was sitting in their kitchen with her head pressed against the wooden table. Her long dark hair was falling around onto the table, and she was clenching and unclenching her fists. She had to sit down for a few minutes, considering her and Fry had gotten into another fight. He was sitting across from her, staring straight at her scalp. The two kept moving occasionally, having violent foot wars under the table. Kelsi's ankle was stinging slightly from receiving a painful blow to her ankle, while she was busy kicking Fry around the shins. She smiled when she heard him gasp in pain, but she herself flinched when he kicked her right back into the kneecap.

Ally was busy boiling some pasta. Both her parents were out of town, so she was there, cooking for dinner. While they were boiling, though, she was busy reading some magazine with a slightly annoyed look on her face. The Hogwarts letters were late. And she was seriously hoping that her two sisters were going to get in too. Considering all the strange things that happened around them in the past, it's obvious they were also witches. But, hopefully they'll qualify for Hogwarts. She set the book down, after hearing both Fry and Kelsi (Who she had forced to sit down considering the mess they made in the entrance), and scowled. "Will both of you stop it?!"

"NO!" The two yelled in unision, as they were both shooting violent glares at each other now.
Back to top Go down
http://regeneration-school.omgforum.net
Mama's Love Hand
Admin
Mama's Love Hand

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Household, Cerdigion   Cruise Household, Cerdigion Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:31 pm

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Kelsi stood up straight in her seat, knocking down her chair. "I'LL GET IT!" she cried, and ran for the door, shoving Fry in the process of doing so. He grabbed her arm, tugging her back, and she fell backwards- being the smaller one of the two. She sat back up, rubbing her head, but before Fry could answer the door, there was small little Robin who opened it and peered out.

As she peered out, though, Her eyes met only a black trenchcoat or some sort, and as they rose up, she met a tall man in a long black cloak with bright robes underneath. "Err..." she said with a frown and opened the door more widely. "Hi, who are you?"

"Ahh. Umm, well, you see, you and your sister, Kelsi Cruise, have been accepted into a school--"

Ally appeared by the door, and cut him off. "Okay, hold up. Listen to me, sir. They already know all the news- I'm a witch. So, can you please just hand over the letters, and move on your own way?" she said strictly, then smiled. "The letters are late. Why are they late? I've been worried..."

"Ah, no need! We just had some delays on the outskirts of the Ministry of Magic. So, here you go, then! Ah, and considering how you'll be needing to get your supplies, here is some Floo powder." He gave a sack into Ally's hand, and she smiled. "Thank you very mu-"

"ALLY! THE POT IS FOAMING UP!" Fry yelled from the kitchen frantically, as he stared at the pot of boiling pasta fill with foam.

Alley immediately slammed close the door, and pushed past Kelsi and Robin, scrambling to the stove, lowering the heat. She groaned, as the foam overflowed the pot, but soon settled down. The damage was done, though. The stove was now a mess. She facepalmed, and turned to Fry. "Thanks," she mumbled, and continued to cook.

Kelsi held the letter in her hand dazedly. "Do you know what this means, Robin?! No more stupid Elementary school, no more stupid nannies!"

"But I liked the school.." Robin muttered.

"Oh come on! You're a witch, Robin! This rocks!" She lazily pulled back her bangs and ran into the kitchen. "Ha-ha, you're going to be a loner with Andrea!" She said, standing on her toes in Fry's face.

He pushed her away angrily. "So?! At least I won't have to deal with you!" he spat back at her.

"WILL BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP, DINNER IS READY." Ally yelled, holding the hot pot of Kool-aid Pasta. Some boiling water spilled out onto the floor. She ignored it, though.
Back to top Go down
Mama's Love Hand
Admin
Mama's Love Hand

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Household, Cerdigion   Cruise Household, Cerdigion Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:02 pm

Kelsi woke up startlingly and jumped immediately out of bed. Although, due to getting up so fast, her vision went black for a few moments and she fell to the floor onto her face. "Eurgh..."

Robin got up too, and as she got out of bed she stepped on Kelsi and walked over to the dresser. She immediately put on some 90's clothing, and began to brush her hair. She fixed up her bangs and took some strands on the side and clipped them to the back of her head with a clip. She then left the room as if Kelsi weren't even in there.

Kelsi got up, too, and scrambled to the dressed getting dressed immediately. "Oh-KAY!" she yelled, and opened it, pulling out her favorite dress and slipped it on easily. She ran to the mirror, and began to brush hair, but after two strokes, gave up. It was really a mess. So instead, she tried to fix her bangs, but gave up on that, too. Due to this, she just ran out of the room and her heart skipped a few beats when she saw the suitcases in the hall. "Oh my gosh, I'M GOING TO HOGWARTS!" She said with a laugh, and sat on one of the suitcases. Robin was nodding excitedly, and was grinning widely. "Y-you know, this is going to be SO fun! New friends, new school, and magic! I wonder what the magic is like..."

Ally stepped out in the hall with a roll of her eyes. "You guys, chill out, you'll find out... Just get in the kitchen and eat breakfast, Mom is going to drive us to the station."
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Household, Cerdigion   Cruise Household, Cerdigion Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:37 pm

Kelsi was sitting on the couch staring at the television with an empty stare. Her mouth was slightly open, and her glassy eyes were half closed as she watched some lame 90's show. The remote was laying in her open hand, slipping bit by bit off the couch. She had her hair pulled back in a high bun and a thin headband holding her bangs back. She was dressed in some jean shorts and a baggy red t-shirt, and her bare feet were dangling over the huge couch.

It wasn't too hot where she was right now, and there WAS air conditioning thank God. "Kelsi, do you know where your sister is?" asked her motherly figure- whom she looked nearly identicle to except for the placing of her eyes, her head poking out from the bedroom. Her mother was getting ready to go out for dinner with her father, and was placing in pearl earrings on her ears.
"She's out with her school friends, of course," Kelsi mumbled, not looking away from the show.
"Why don't you go out? The sun is still up, and we're not leaving for another thirty minutes!"
"Nobody will want to hang out with me, besides they're not cool enough for ME now! I'm a witch!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Household, Cerdigion   Cruise Household, Cerdigion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cruise Household, Cerdigion
Page 1 of 1