Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regeneration

This is when all life is redone, from the beginning to the end. I know some of you wanted this, you may not be eager for Next Generation. And, we'll ALL miss this generation. Therefor, let there be rejuvenation!!! *spirit fingers*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SAY YOUR GOODBYES, LADIES

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayanami

Ayanami

SAY YOUR GOODBYES, LADIES  Empty
PostSubject: SAY YOUR GOODBYES, LADIES    SAY YOUR GOODBYES, LADIES  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:16 pm

closing feast
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: SAY YOUR GOODBYES, LADIES    SAY YOUR GOODBYES, LADIES  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:16 pm

AND THEY ATE FOOD AND PARTIED AND THREW THEIR HATS IN THE AIR SAYING "AYOOO..."
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: SAY YOUR GOODBYES, LADIES    SAY YOUR GOODBYES, LADIES  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:18 pm

and they leeeet goooo
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: SAY YOUR GOODBYES, LADIES    SAY YOUR GOODBYES, LADIES  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:19 pm

[[THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!]]

Kelsi entered the hall with her sister, Robin. She ran up to her friends (everyone y'all) and bounced up and down. "I can't believe first year is over! WE HAVE TO KEEP CONTACT YOU GUYS!" she yelled, stomping her foot furiously. "Okay?! Here's my address! My older sister has an owl, so I'll use that!"
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: SAY YOUR GOODBYES, LADIES    SAY YOUR GOODBYES, LADIES  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:21 pm

Amanda nodded, grinning wildly at Kelsi. "Yes, yes of course! He's my address as well!" She was blushing, but not from embarrassment, but from sheer excitement.
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: SAY YOUR GOODBYES, LADIES    SAY YOUR GOODBYES, LADIES  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:22 pm

Kelsi groaned. "I don't want to go home! I want to stay here for the summer!" she said eagerly, but shook her head. "Too bad that's not possible, though! But HEY, you guys! What if we visited each other this summer?! It's possible with Flea Powder, right?"
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: SAY YOUR GOODBYES, LADIES    SAY YOUR GOODBYES, LADIES  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:23 pm

"Yup! I'm pretty sure my mum connected us a couple years ago, so I'm open for any visits! But I realllly don't want it to end! Goodness, it went too fast!" Amanda slowly began to pout.
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: SAY YOUR GOODBYES, LADIES    SAY YOUR GOODBYES, LADIES  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:25 pm

"If this went by so fast, though, so will summer break! Then we'll all see each other again," Kelsi said. She said it forcefully, though, and glared at them all, as if saying 'We better keep in contact or else I'll kick your asses'.
Back to top Go down
Fa Mulan

Fa Mulan

PostSubject: Re: SAY YOUR GOODBYES, LADIES    SAY YOUR GOODBYES, LADIES  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:13 pm

AND THEY HUG AND THEY LAUGH AND THEY LOSE THE GAME THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAY YOUR GOODBYES, LADIES    SAY YOUR GOODBYES, LADIES  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SAY YOUR GOODBYES, LADIES
Page 1 of 1