Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regeneration

This is when all life is redone, from the beginning to the end. I know some of you wanted this, you may not be eager for Next Generation. And, we'll ALL miss this generation. Therefor, let there be rejuvenation!!! *spirit fingers*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayanami

Ayanami

The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig Empty
PostSubject: The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig   The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:47 am

[MANDA WHERE YOU AT SON]

"Fifth floor, fifth floor..." Mél was singing to herself, swinging her legs off the desk she was seated on. She'd left lunch early, mind stuck on how long it took her to climb to the third floor alone from the ground earlier that day. Just miserable!
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig   The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:50 am

Rachel had finally found her classroom for Transfiguration a few minutes after Melaine did, and made up her mind to try to sit as far away from her as possible. She didn't want Mel to expose her about happenings in primary school.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig   The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:02 am

Which, of course, she would... "RACHEL MORENO!?" she exclaimed, jaw dropping.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig   The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:22 am

Oh no. This was not how she wanted things to happen. She took a deep breath, and looked up at Melanie straight in the eye.

"Uh... Mel Astor... right. I didn't know you were a witch."
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig   The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:27 am

"Uh huh!" Mél said, nodding. "You neither!"
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig   The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:03 pm

Rachel cleared her throat, feeling very uncomfortable and awkward.

"So... Mel. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig   The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:13 pm

"I'm good, I'm good," she answered, nodding. "How about you? Your hair looks nice!"
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig   The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:14 pm

"Thank you!" said Rachel proudly. She had always loved her nice red hair, even if it was a little thick and wavy. It was pretty. "You look nice too. Pigtails are quite the look."
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig   The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:20 pm

"They've been bugging me all day!" She tugged on the left one. "My sister would always do them for me unless she was at school; so, it's nothing really new, but now I don't even have Mom to do them, so they look sort of off today..."
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig   The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:49 pm

"You don't even have to keep your hair up." Rachel suggested. "You can just leave it down with a headband or something like I do. Have you had Professor Snape yet?"
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig   The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:24 pm

She continued to nod in a manner similar to a parrot. "I did! Last class! He was cool!"
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig   The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:26 pm

"What!?" Rachel looked shocked. "I don't think so. I think he's a jerk. But you're probably saying that because you're a SLYTHERIN." she snickered slightly at the thought of Mel being in a house like Slytherin. She should have been in Hufflepuff.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig   The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:32 pm

"I've decided if I can't beat 'em, I might as well join. Even if they do all look like they want to kill me."
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig   The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:42 am

"They want to kill you? That would be horrible to have that target on your back."

"No. Please kill her."
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig   The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:45 am

"I was born to be in Gryffindor. I guess it's just that obvious!" she cried.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig   The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:54 am

"But um Mel... I never thought of you being particularly brave." Rachel answered honestly, but still trying to sound polite.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig   The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:00 am

"Then you don't know me at all!" she declared with dignity.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig   The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:17 am

"That's because I don't!" Rachel exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig   The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:28 am

"Of course you do! Don't be silly. This isn't a joking... thing!"
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig   The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:31 am

"Right... whatever you think. But, I'm very happy in Ravenclaw." Rachel said proudly.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig   The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:32 am

"You seem like the sort of hoity-toity smartie type. Fitting enough!"
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig   The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:38 am

"Well you seem like the dense type that should have been in HUFFLEPUFF!"
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig   The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:45 am

This was the equivalent of taking a sledgehammer to a very gaudy stained-glass window. Immediately, Mél, the very first trace of a blank appearing on her face, hopped off her desk and took a seat in the desk chair, folding her hands in her lap and staring down.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig   The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:00 am

"...Did I say something mean?" said Rachel after a very long pause.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig   The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:08 am

Mél nodded, making a pithy mewling noise through her nose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig   The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ravenclaw/Slytherin shindig
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Regeneration :: ARCHIVES :: First Year-
Jump to: