Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regeneration

This is when all life is redone, from the beginning to the end. I know some of you wanted this, you may not be eager for Next Generation. And, we'll ALL miss this generation. Therefor, let there be rejuvenation!!! *spirit fingers*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Platform 9 And Three Quarters.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Asuka

Asuka

Platform 9 And Three Quarters. Empty
PostSubject: Platform 9 And Three Quarters.   Platform 9 And Three Quarters. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:42 pm

I can't make the little fraction sign. Ah well.

~

About half hour before eleven o'clock, and a tiny family showed up to the train station. One father, mother, and their daughter together, with a trunk in tow.

The lone daughter who was with him had obviously inherited the mother's looks. She had red hair as well, lighter skin, light patches of freckles, and dull blue eyes that were almond shaped. But parts of her father peaked out as well. The girl was taller for her age, and held herself and her head high in the air, and her nose was sharp and ended in a proud point. And, she and her father shared the same expression on their faces as well-the proud air that seemed to give off a feel that they were better then everyone else on the Platform.

"Rachel, are you going to be all right?" cooed the girl's mother who was hurriedly brushing off the girl's sweater, or adjusting the hair bow in her wavy hair.

"Of course, Mum." she chuckled slightly in vain to attempt to lighten up the mood. "Don't worry, I'm not five anymore!"

"I know..." admitted the mother. "I just worry!"

Rachel gently pushed her mother away, but her father gave her a grab on the shoulder. "Be careful who you approach in school," he warned. "I don't want you running off and playing with any ragamuffins. They're not exclusive who they let into this school." he added in his low voice with a slight accent.

"It's okay, Joseph! Rachel is intelligent enough to know that!" her mother exclaimed.

"I know, but-"

Rachel cut him off. "I'm going to get on the train now!" she said brightly. Rachel then gave her mother and father each a hug and kiss. "I'll write often!" And a few minutes later, she was boarding the train to find a cabin, and the rather sullen look returned on her face.

"Can't get a break..."
Back to top Go down
Fa Mulan

Fa Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Platform 9 And Three Quarters.   Platform 9 And Three Quarters. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:43 pm

Around the same time, a much larger family arrived on the platform. They included the parents, naturally, and three children--a fourth-year boy with an unfortunate case of acne; a young girl who will be going to Hogwarts next year; and an excited first-year, who was practically going to explode with excitement.

"Libby, calm down," said Drew, the eldest and the only son, "Hogwarts isn't that exciting, trust me."

"Oh, yeah right! You said that the Sorting was some bizarre ritual, but I asked mum and dad and they said they just put a hat on your head! You're lying too much!" Libby, the first-year, snapped back, fiddling with her long black ponytail. "Honestly, when Holly goes to Hogwarts next year, I'm not going to lie to her!"

"Yes, you will," mumbled Holly. "You'll tease me and send me letters and making me feel bad for being all alone this year."

"You won't be all alone," Libby said, waving her hand dismissively. "You'll have mum and dad and the neighborhood kids. What's there to miss about me anyway?"

Holly opened her mouth to retort, but Mrs. Brown laid a gentle hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry, Holly, we'll keep you company. Libby, we--"

"--love you, will miss me, want letters from me, I know," Libby rolled her eyes and grinned like she was a little girl. "You've sent Drew off many times before."

"Be good," Mr. Brown added, giving Libby and Drew a hug each. "You can't forget that, it's the most important part."

With an exchange of hugs and kisses and "be good, now"s, Drew and Libby left the parents and Holly to go get on the train.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: Platform 9 And Three Quarters.   Platform 9 And Three Quarters. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:05 pm

[why don't you post in a compartment you dummy]
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

PostSubject: Re: Platform 9 And Three Quarters.   Platform 9 And Three Quarters. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:29 pm

Soon after the others, a family of three came out of the pillar. The father and daughter kept opening their mouths in attempt to speak, but the mother’s rambling on how long it had been since she had been to the platform made that slightly impossible. The mother was holding her wand over her shoulder as she walked, which seemed just some odd little good luck tradition until a trunk came floating out of the pillar with them with a cat carrier sitting on top of it.

The daughter looked around, seeming awestruck surrounding by the mix of muggle clothes and billowing cloaks. Her straight black hair bobbed back and forth in the bronze colored, chain-link hair band she was wearing as her head flicked from side to side. As the mother set down the trunk, the daughter moved over to it, cooing into the cat carrier. She was giving off quite the cutesy look with her three inch above her knees, pure white, laced lined sun dress.

Finally the dad bravely interrupted. “Amanda, I think it’s time you get on the train.” He leaned down to give her a tight hug, and while doing so, whispered in her ear, “Watch out for some of these kids, dear. They let everyone in.”
Amanda laughed it off as her father let go, ignoring his dead serious face.

“You’ll write every week, every week.” Amanda’s mom held tight to her shoulder’s, looking her straight in the eye.

Amanda tried to shrug her off. “Yes, yes! Guys, I love you and all, but I may miss the train!” She said frantically, eying the train sitting there.

After avoiding several more rants of her mother, Amanda lugged her trunk to the train, giving her parents more look over the shoulder and a frantic wave before disappearing into the train.
Back to top Go down
Mama's Love Hand
Admin
Mama's Love Hand

PostSubject: Re: Platform 9 And Three Quarters.   Platform 9 And Three Quarters. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:46 pm

"We're going to be laaaaaate!" cried out Ally running out of the brick wall. She quickly turned around to see Kelsi and Robin enter the area with Fry, who was to go back onto the other side once he got to look around. "Wowie!" he cried out his eyes wide with excitement. "You see? This is where I'm going next year! Ha-ha!" Kelsi was dressed in a pair of jean shorts and a sweater on top with knee-high socks the same color as her sweatshirt and tennis shoes. Her messy, long hair was falling over her shoulders lazily, unlike Robin who had decided to wear a nice small dress similar to those woman tennis players wear, and some pretty matching ballerina flats. Her long dark hair was brushed and put up in a neat ponytail, still a bit wet from the quick shower she took this morning. "Oh, Kelsi, isn't it beautiful?!" Robin said turning to look at her sister. But, Kelsi had already run off with her suitcase as fast as possible, a blur of red and dark brown shooting towards the train. "Race you!" she yelled once she had a far head start, and Ally just rolled her eyes. "Just go off, I'll catch up. I have to take care to make sure Fry gets back."

And so, Kelsi ran as fast as possible, with her huge suitcase flying behind her, when she stumbled into an old lady, before stepping back, and continuing. Once she jumped onto the train, though, the suitcase got stuck. And she kept pulling as hard as possible.
Back to top Go down
http://regeneration-school.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Platform 9 And Three Quarters.   Platform 9 And Three Quarters. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Platform 9 And Three Quarters.
Page 1 of 1