Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regeneration

This is when all life is redone, from the beginning to the end. I know some of you wanted this, you may not be eager for Next Generation. And, we'll ALL miss this generation. Therefor, let there be rejuvenation!!! *spirit fingers*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Asuka

Asuka

I - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I   I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:09 pm

"Then why did I hear Seamus Finnigan talk about how weird you are, and you're only friends are the other rejects?" Max sassed.
Back to top Go down
Fa Mulan

Fa Mulan

I - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I   I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:24 pm

"Because Seamus Finnigan is a compulsive liar," Libby retorted. "I know because he told me you're cool, and that's obviously not true."
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

I - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I   I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:28 pm

Max rolled his eyes. What a lame comeback. "No, Seamus Finnigan said that because he has good taste in the people who talks with."
Back to top Go down
Lovely Lena

Lovely Lena

I - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I   I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:33 pm

Lena finally lost it. "Will you shut up, Max?" she said in a voice that was nothing like hers. It was dangerously low, and had much more power in it than she had ever heard in herself before. "Some of us are actually trying to work on Herbology. Obviously, you don't care very much about that. So I would appreciate it if you could shut your overly large mouth, and stand away from us."
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

I - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I   I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:37 pm

Some Hufflepuff with gingery hair and freckles laughed and jabbed Max in the side. "HAH! Those little weasels are really telling you." he laughed.

"Shut up!" he snapped before turning back to Lena.

"I've heard about YOU also. That little girl who just sits in the corner of each class, getting all O's, completely undeserving of the title of being a Gryffindor."
Back to top Go down
Lovely Lena

Lovely Lena

I - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I   I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:54 pm

"Oh, I've heard about YOU," Lena shot back, even though it was completely untrue. "You're the pervert slacker who likes to insult other people to make yourself feel good because you have no BAWWWLS." Lena yelled the last word, loud enough to effect Max but not reach Professor Sprout's ears. "And I am completely deserving of the Gryffindor title. You're obviously stupid. I mean, look, the Sorting Hat outsmarted you. And it's a hat." Lena hadn't been this angry in - well, ever! Was this what rage felt like? Lena could get used to it.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

I - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I   I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:02 pm

Max took a couple steps back, and stared warily at Max. Whenever the going got tough on his side, he never could take the heat, and he would step back. So, without saying a word, he ditched the girl's group, and went to join in with that ginger boy.
Back to top Go down
Lovely Lena

Lovely Lena

I - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I   I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:15 pm

"Thank God he's gone," Lena breathed, turning back to their tray. Her face was starting to return to its normal color and the rush of energy was subsiding. Oddly enough, she was starting to feel like a real Gryffindor.
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

I - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I   I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:19 pm

Kelsi giggled. "That was TOTALLY AWESOME!" she said. "Encore!" she clapped her hands together, laughing, then turned to Libby. "You too, you like, totally defended yourself! I'd never be able to do THAT. I'd probably just start slapping him or something."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I   I - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Regeneration :: ARCHIVES :: First Year-
Jump to: