Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regeneration

This is when all life is redone, from the beginning to the end. I know some of you wanted this, you may not be eager for Next Generation. And, we'll ALL miss this generation. Therefor, let there be rejuvenation!!! *spirit fingers*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fannings House

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

Fannings House Empty
PostSubject: Fannings House   Fannings House Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:41 pm

A slim, semi tall boy sat under a large oak tree in his backyard, leaning against it comfortably. He sighed, the warmth was too much to bear. Especially since the air conditioner was broken in his house. The boy was no other than the only son of the Fanning's, Clyde.

Clyde had the parchment that changed most reader's lives forever sitting beside him, open. He had read the Hogwarts letter, and seeing as he is a pureblood he knew most of it already. But he still got a charge of excitement. A new, clean slate. I can be anyone I want to be. I can be stupid, and a jock to make friends... Or I could stay a hermit. Clyde lazily smiled, an continued sitting under the tree in that same position until he dozed off.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

Fannings House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fannings House   Fannings House Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:21 pm

Clyde was returned to the familiar large oak tree, this time looking hardly half as lazy. His brow was still sweating from his dad forcing him to do yard work. His clothes were even sopping wet from his early morning dip in the lake behind his house. Clyde looked quite unpleased with the uncomfortable-ness of the clothes clinging to his body, but, it was almost like a portable air conditioner.

He dozed off after a few minutes of cloud counting, slumped against the tree. His mouth was slightly opened since he had a habit of breathing through his mouth during his sleep, and his head was fall further and further down as he slept.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

Fannings House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fannings House   Fannings House Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:53 pm

[LAKES FOR EVERYONE]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fannings House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fannings House   Fannings House Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fannings House
Page 1 of 1