Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regeneration

This is when all life is redone, from the beginning to the end. I know some of you wanted this, you may not be eager for Next Generation. And, we'll ALL miss this generation. Therefor, let there be rejuvenation!!! *spirit fingers*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sturz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

sturz Empty
PostSubject: sturz   sturz Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:02 am

Eric was running up the stairs, as he was late for his next class. He was in such a rush he didn't realize how he was nearly constantly running into others, and was even too quick for the few trick stairs here and there.

Fry was going down the stairs with Antonio, when suddenly someone pushed past him, still running up. "... Was that Eric?" he wondered aloud, turning around to see him continuing up the stairs.

Antonio rolled his eyes. "Honestly, that kid has some kind of problem..."
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

sturz Empty
PostSubject: Re: sturz   sturz Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:08 am

"...Wait, Eric!"

It was Karin, of course. Also known as Eric's Shadow. She wasn't following Eric around simply because she wanted to bother him. Instead, he had forgotten his Transfiguration textbook in class, and Karin had taken the liberty of chasing after him. It wasn't a big deal, seeing how they had their next class together. But he was running so quickly, and Karin wasn't particularly fast.

She was panting slightly, as he charged past Antonio and Fry. Her long red braid was twitching slightly as she stomped up the next flight of stairs.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

sturz Empty
PostSubject: Re: sturz   sturz Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:15 am

Selia happened to be trailing along Karin. Karin was so pretty.. Poor awkward Selia just wanted to learn some of her secrets.

But unfortunately, being attached to books didn't give a girl much time for exercise. So Selia ended up losing her breath and stopping by Fry and Antonio.
"O-oh, Hi, Antonio!" She managed to stutter out, blushing and trying to make herself look less... Exhausted from running.
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

sturz Empty
PostSubject: Re: sturz   sturz Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:17 am

Eric was almost done with this. He turned around, his hand outstretched. "Just give me my textbook and leave me alone, Jesus! What's with you people?! Why do you want to bother me so much?! I mean seriously, are you THAT desperate to get me out of this school?! I mean seriously, this is my home too! I'm so done with your jokes!"

Fry followed after Karin, then Antonio (who had happily said hello to Selia as well, before following Fry.) behind him as well. "What jokes?" Fry asked dumbly.

"Seriously, there's nothing going on. We just think you need some friends, that's all."

"Who says I don't have friends?!" By then Eric had grabbed the textbook from Karin, and sighed curtly. "Just, leave me alone." He turned around, and thinking he was being swift in his final exit, tripped on his robes, and fell a bit, his shirt lifting up. It revealed an almost foot-shaped bruise on the side of his ribcage, as though someone stepped in jam and then stepped on him, staining his skin. It was fresh- too fresh. Clearly it happened two days ago, before he left his parents' home in the Winter Break.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

sturz Empty
PostSubject: Re: sturz   sturz Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:30 am

"...Oh."

Karin had noticed the bruise, and her whole attitude changed in an instant. One little thing like that explained everything. Why Eric was the way he was. But, Karin had felt silly then. Why didn't she notice the signs earlier?

Ah well, everyone is different, Karin thought to herself as she calmly walked up the stairs, to where Eric was standing. Karin laid the textbook into his hands, and caressed his cheek with the gentlest of touches.

"I'm like you." she said simply, in a calm voice, and a matching look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

sturz Empty
PostSubject: Re: sturz   sturz Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:38 am

Eric looked ready to cry. Not because he was scared, nor because he was angry, or frustrated. Because he was upset. Because all this time he didn't want anyone to know, he didnt want anyone to see his weaknesses, to see his emotions, and now it was all ruined. "Alright, you win. I'll just go pack my stuff and change schools." he muttered, pushing Karin's hand away.

Fry stood there, eyes wide, staring. It was.... frightening, almost. So real. Was Eric abused or something? Otherwise what was that? Was Eric some kind of secret ninja and that was one of his battle scars? Fry casually shook his head. No.

Antonio was smarter. He knew what really happened. "So."
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

sturz Empty
PostSubject: Re: sturz   sturz Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:42 am

"Um.. Did I miss something?" Selia hadn't followed the group- she was too busy catching her breath on the stairs.
Everyone was being all weirdly quiet.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

sturz Empty
PostSubject: Re: sturz   sturz Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:45 am

"Don't say that!" Karin reached forward, and took his hand again. She held it, hesitating slightly. How did people like to be comforted? Karin had always imagined doing it by squeezing the person's hand, and that's what she did. Maybe now Eric would know somehow he wasn't alone.

"...Is it both your parents, or just one of them?" she murmured quietly, so the others wouldn't hear.
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

sturz Empty
PostSubject: Re: sturz   sturz Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:14 am

Eric didn't reply. He was scared to. What if they found out? They'd definitely kill him. "I-Umm..-"
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

sturz Empty
PostSubject: Re: sturz   sturz Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:53 pm

"You don't have to say anything. And Eric, I'm sorry for handing on you on these past weeks," Karin apologized.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sturz Empty
PostSubject: Re: sturz   sturz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sturz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Regeneration :: FOURTH FLOOR-
Jump to: