Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regeneration

This is when all life is redone, from the beginning to the end. I know some of you wanted this, you may not be eager for Next Generation. And, we'll ALL miss this generation. Therefor, let there be rejuvenation!!! *spirit fingers*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Golly Gee Wilikers.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Asuka

Asuka

Golly Gee Wilikers.  Empty
PostSubject: Golly Gee Wilikers.    Golly Gee Wilikers.  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:01 pm

Quote :
I love all of you, but this is getting ridiculous. Little things happen, one party begins it and another continues it, before you know it it's a full fledged fight. We just dust in under the couch and ignore it until a day later when another fight starts up. I know it's hard sometimes not to get mad at each other, but I think we all need to take a step back from the computer and realize we've all grown up in some way or form, but we're still us.
[06:33:08 14/01/12] Aristocat Amanda : We're still the six girls from VMK who could barely type and were hardly literate. We're the same girls who never fought for months on end. Different experiences and passing years have changed that, anyone can see that. I hate to say this, but what is the point of role playing anymore if we have sudden bursts and then ignore it for weeks? What's the point if a fight will start because of the state of the forum.

Amanda said it best.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

PostSubject: Re: Golly Gee Wilikers.    Golly Gee Wilikers.  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:56 pm

does anybody want to suggest solutions, or is this forum gonna start amassing pointless rant posts too
Back to top Go down
Fa Mulan

Fa Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Golly Gee Wilikers.    Golly Gee Wilikers.  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golly Gee Wilikers.    Golly Gee Wilikers.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golly Gee Wilikers.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Regeneration :: RULES AND GUIDELINES :: Unrelated Discussion-
Jump to: