Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regeneration

This is when all life is redone, from the beginning to the end. I know some of you wanted this, you may not be eager for Next Generation. And, we'll ALL miss this generation. Therefor, let there be rejuvenation!!! *spirit fingers*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

La Bibliotèque

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

La Bibliotèque Empty
PostSubject: La Bibliotèque   La Bibliotèque Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:23 am

Eric entered here, and then found the perfect table: It only had one spot left!!! He ran over to it and sat quickly, glad that Karin wouldn't be able to sit near him or anything.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

La Bibliotèque Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Bibliotèque   La Bibliotèque Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:26 am

(I KNEW WHAT THIS MEANT.)

"Oh... that's a shame." Karin frowned a bit, and she shook her head. "Gimme a moment," she muttered, half to herself. But a couple minutes later, she was dragging an extra chair from a table, and positioned it exactly next to Eric's.
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

La Bibliotèque Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Bibliotèque   La Bibliotèque Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:27 am

"AUGH!" Eric hit his head on his book. Where was Nicolas when he needed him?!
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

La Bibliotèque Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Bibliotèque   La Bibliotèque Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:31 am

"I don't get why you're acting so upset. All I want is the homework assignment." she said, giving him a little glare.
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

La Bibliotèque Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Bibliotèque   La Bibliotèque Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:33 am

"Page three hundred fifty one, read until three hundred fifty eight, do the five questions on three hundred fifty nine!"
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

La Bibliotèque Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Bibliotèque   La Bibliotèque Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:35 am

"Now was that so hard, Eric?! Honestly..." She was muttering beneath her breath, as she pulled out her own copy of the textbook.

"Do you have any ink?" she asked, a moment later.
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

La Bibliotèque Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Bibliotèque   La Bibliotèque Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:41 am

He poked at the ink in front of him with his quill.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

La Bibliotèque Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Bibliotèque   La Bibliotèque Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:43 am

"Thank you..." And she began scribbling down on a piece of parchment. For a long time, there was nothing but the sound of pages rustling, and the scratching of the tip of the quill pen.

"So Eric, did you do anything fun over the summer?" she asked casually after a long while.
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

La Bibliotèque Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Bibliotèque   La Bibliotèque Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:45 am

"Meh," Eric mumbled. Before he could ask her the same, a tall handsome 12-year-old with grayish eyes entered. He was tan, and quite cute. "Hello, Karin! Oh, hanging out with somenew people, eh?"

Antonio had always intimidated Eric. Eric didn't exactly get the best vibes from him.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

La Bibliotèque Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Bibliotèque   La Bibliotèque Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:47 am

"Oh, hi Antonio!"She flashed a brilliant smile at him. Antonio and her were growing to be quite the pair of chums, partly from being in the same house. "And, I'm trying to, at least."
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

La Bibliotèque Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Bibliotèque   La Bibliotèque Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:51 am

"What do you mean, trying to? You seem to be pretty successful!"

Eric hunched over still working.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

La Bibliotèque Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Bibliotèque   La Bibliotèque Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:04 am

"No, he keeps snapping at me, and generally being mean. But I'm not giving up on him, quite yet!"
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

La Bibliotèque Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Bibliotèque   La Bibliotèque Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:12 am

(All I can think about is Karin and Antonio in their sixth year and it's just like, 'RUN ERIC RUN.')
Back to top Go down
Fa Mulan

Fa Mulan

La Bibliotèque Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Bibliotèque   La Bibliotèque Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:05 pm

A rather petite second-year by the name of Holly Brown entered the library. Noticing that the only table with people at it was full, she settled for a small, round table and began to study.
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

La Bibliotèque Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Bibliotèque   La Bibliotèque Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:58 pm

Antonio smiled. "Hey, Eric, why so against making friends? It's not that bad you know."

Fry entered next to Holly. "Hi, Holly!" he said, settling next to her.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

La Bibliotèque Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Bibliotèque   La Bibliotèque Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:14 pm

"Holly, Fry's being a jerk agai-- You're here, too?" Selia had went straight for Holly's table. "Oh, getting all buddy-buddy with the enemy, now. I see. I believe that's called fraternizing."
Back to top Go down
Fa Mulan

Fa Mulan

La Bibliotèque Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Bibliotèque   La Bibliotèque Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:38 pm

"... Enemy?" Holly looked from Fry to Selia. "What do you mean by that?"
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

La Bibliotèque Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Bibliotèque   La Bibliotèque Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:58 pm

Fry shrugged. "She's just being herself. You know, Selena." he quickly shot her a look, then back down.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

La Bibliotèque Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Bibliotèque   La Bibliotèque Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:30 pm

Selia's jaw dropped, but she didn't say anything immediately.
"Gosh, it's so wonderful to see Fry taking an interest in books. Last time I heard he was illiterate."
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

La Bibliotèque Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Bibliotèque   La Bibliotèque Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:15 am

"Look! Everyone is here!" Karin cried out cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

La Bibliotèque Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Bibliotèque   La Bibliotèque Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:16 am

"Hi Karin." Selia said, grinning. It was nice to see someone who wasn't Fry, that was a good friend. "Hey, how about that Charms homework. It was pretty easy!"
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

La Bibliotèque Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Bibliotèque   La Bibliotèque Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:47 am

Eric decided it was time to go. He didn't feel comfortable in such a vulnerable position. He stood up, and left without a word with all his work.

Fry decided to ignore Selia, and continue talking to Holly and stuff like that.

Antonio grinned. "Hey, that's true!"
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

La Bibliotèque Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Bibliotèque   La Bibliotèque Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:19 am

"Wait, Eric!-Oh!" Karin fumed angrily in his direction. "Hey, I'll catch up with you guys later. I'm on the prowl, right now?" And she nearly ran out of the library, leaving all of her school supplies on the table they were gathered at.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

La Bibliotèque Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Bibliotèque   La Bibliotèque Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:21 am

"Um.. The prowl?" Selia looked confused. "What does she mean?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

La Bibliotèque Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Bibliotèque   La Bibliotèque Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

La Bibliotèque
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Regeneration :: FOURTH FLOOR :: Library-
Jump to: