Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regeneration

This is when all life is redone, from the beginning to the end. I know some of you wanted this, you may not be eager for Next Generation. And, we'll ALL miss this generation. Therefor, let there be rejuvenation!!! *spirit fingers*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

arc re-IV

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayanami

Ayanami

arc re-IV Empty
PostSubject: arc re-IV   arc re-IV Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:54 pm

The winter winds had made their rounds bout the earth and, once again, found their way back to the UK. Angel Astor stood before a bronze plaque, admiring his own reflection behind the inscribed name. He was in need of a shave; his sideburns needed a trim.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

arc re-IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: arc re-IV   arc re-IV Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:04 pm

"Angel!" Serenity called, practically running all the way from the entrance over to him. "Why are you inside? It's winter!" She was swaddled up in a Gryffindor scarf, matching gloves, and a wooly coat. "You should be outside. We could build a fort."
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

arc re-IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: arc re-IV   arc re-IV Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:27 pm

Ah, there she was. No matter where Angel burrowed down to hide, she would find him without a shadow of a doubt. Though the trophy room and all its contents were in plain view from the first landing, he still had doubted anyone would think to look for him there. Brushing his hair to the side, he greeted her with his signature beaming smile. "I'm not a fan of the bitter cold."
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

arc re-IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: arc re-IV   arc re-IV Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:31 pm

"Oh, I love the cold! I actually.." She fiddled around in her bag for a bit. "I made you a scarf! I knitted it myself and everything.." Serenity pulled out a pink and purple knitted scarf, that seemed to be attempting to grow arms and become a sweater.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

arc re-IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: arc re-IV   arc re-IV Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

arc re-IV
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Regeneration :: THIRD FLOOR :: Trophy Room-
Jump to: