Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regeneration

This is when all life is redone, from the beginning to the end. I know some of you wanted this, you may not be eager for Next Generation. And, we'll ALL miss this generation. Therefor, let there be rejuvenation!!! *spirit fingers*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Class!

Go down 
+2
Fa Mulan
Kinetik Kelsi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

Class! Empty
PostSubject: Class!   Class! Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:41 pm

Kelsi entered the class extra early. She was eager for the class to begin. She settled at the desk at the very front, and had her work all prepared. She wondered who was the new teacher- that was definitely the main thought going through her head.
Back to top Go down
Fa Mulan

Fa Mulan

Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class!   Class! Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:12 am

Libby entered, and sat down next to her. "HiKelsi! Howareyou?" Libby asked really fast. "IheardGilderoyLockheartisteachingthisclassI'msoexcitedhe'ssoPRETTY..."
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class!   Class! Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:56 pm

"Who's that?" Kelsi asked curiously, looking at her friend with beaming eyes. "Tell me! Is he really pretty?!"
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class!   Class! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:35 pm

In pranced Mél. She was wearing her pigtails a bit higher that day, closer in height to her temples. She found an empty seat beside a fellow Slytherin girl, and immediately attempted to strike up a conversation on how delightful breakfast had been.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class!   Class! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:43 pm

Amanda came in, quite excited for this first class. Lockheart looked awfully nice on his 'About the Author' bits on the back of his books. Someone with that smile couldn't be all bad, right? And he did accomplish so much! Grabbing a seat in the front row, Amanda day dreamed through a window beside her.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class!   Class! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:50 pm

(Wow, it's been like two months.)

"Hey, Amanda."

Rachel had a small smile on her face, as she waltzed into the room, and right next to her. Her hair wasn't quite as curly anymore. Indeed, it seemed as though she was attempting to straighten, a little. It was still a rather amaetur job, as it was still wavy.

It also did a good job, of hiding a bruise near her ear, anyway.

She sat down, and she smoothed out her school skirt.

"How was your summer?" she asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class!   Class! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:55 pm

Amanda's eye contact fluttered towards her friend, just the sight of Rachel caused her bland neutral frown to turn into a wide smile. "It was pretty average," She said, instinctively sticking a strand piece of hair behind her ear as she spoke, "Nothing too exciting happen. And your's?"
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class!   Class! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:00 pm

"Oh, it was all right!" Rachel's smile widened a bit herself. Amanda was always so happy, and carefree. "It could have been a bit more interesting, but you know..." Rachel suddenly frowned, a little.

"Karin was completely unbearable all summer, though."
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class!   Class! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:05 pm

"Oh, goodness that must have been awful. At least it's not too likely you will have to deal with her too much here. What house is she in?" Amanda looked genuinely upset for her friend's unfortunate sisterly ordeals. She couldn't imagine what it would be like to have a younger sibling.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class!   Class! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:23 pm

"Slytherin." Rachel grimaced at the thought of that. "It's only too perfect for her. She's so catty, like the rest of them-except for you, Mel." Rachel nodded in her direction. "But there are exceptions to every rule."
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class!   Class! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:40 pm

Kelsi skipped in. Her long dark hair was exceptionally messy, and she settled next to Mél behind Rachel and Amanda. "Hello, fellow friends!" she said with a proud beam. "Oh my gosh, are you talking about Karin? She's BEAUTIFUL. Your ssiter, that is. You are too. I must say, though, I'd rather look like you, Rachel, because you look much more natural. I mean Karin's pretty in a scary way." Kelsi breathed in. "Also, you know what? Robin's got a similar beauty to Karin. But not as scary. It sucks being the uglier twin! Oh speak of the Devil. Hi, Robin,"

Robin entered the room quietly, slinking into a seat next to Kelsi. "Oh, hey." she said, and sighed. "This teacher looks homosexual," she said, pulling a few pieces of paper out, and a quill.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class!   Class! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 7:38 pm

"HOMOSEXUAL?!" Serenity screamed from the doorway. She was always good with entrances. "Gilderoy Lockhart is a GOD! He's like Apollo. He's graceful and golden and shining and beautiful! Don't you dare insult Professor Lockhart."

"Class, class. I know you're all very excited about me, but we have to begin!" His voice practically screamed I'm so f*ing gay, and his golden locks definitely confirmed it.

As soon as he entered the room, Serenity sat down, staring up at him and internally squealing.

"Today we're learning about Cornish Pixies! Isn't that just a dream? But first.. We have to see what you already know. So I prepared a little pop quiz!"
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class!   Class! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 7:40 pm

Rachel always had a thing for blondes.

Even the situation of having a pop quiz did not deter Rachel from staring into those bright, cornflower blue eyes. Apollo was not an exaggeration for this man-he was beyond Apollo. As Rachel dug around into her bag until she found her materials, she decided right then and there that this Lockhart man was her new favorite teacher.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class!   Class! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 7:42 pm

Serenity practically swooned as he passed out the quiz. He was so gorgeous, so beautiful.. She could hardly stand it.

The quiz was completely comprised of questions about Gilderoy Lockhart.
What is Gilderoy Lockhart's favorite color?

Purple. Serenity wrote down. This class was going to be so easy! She had read all of his books, and that was a lot of books for her to read.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class!   Class! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 pm

Among a cluster of Gryffindors was a doe-eyed boy rather on the higher end of the BMI scale. By the way the boy was gazing at Lockhart with such absolute adulation might suggest that he was, perhaps, a little bit curved somewhere in his twelve-year-old subconscious. No, no; this was far from that sort of idolatry. The way his golden hair ebbed along his scalp as though in imitation of the waves across the ocean! The playful yet subdued glimmer in the man's eye! The swagger he radiated as he descended the narrow stair into the adjacent office! Guilderoy Lockhart was everything -- yes, everything and more! -- Wallace desired to become.

Meanwhile, Mél was preparing her quill for the quiz. The tip had bent slightly over her last period due to her incessant nervous gnawing on it.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class!   Class! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 7:48 pm

The quiz was a true breeze, even for Rachel, who never really applied herself with her school work. But, everything was really common sense, if you read the books.

About ten minutes later, Rachel sighed, and checked her quiz for splotches of ink. She looked up, to stare at the beautiful nest of her hair to find...

...Some chubby kid blocking her view of him.

So, she poked up with the tip of her quill, to get his attention.

"Hey, move over!" she hissed quietly at him.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class!   Class! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 7:51 pm

"Mr. Lockhart, I'm done with the quiz." Serenity said in a sugary sweet voice. As if she honestly had a chance with a 30 something gorgeous teacher who thought he was all that.

"Good! Fantastic. Is anyone else done? Come on, now. You have to know all of these things! It's basic information about me!"
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class!   Class! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:00 pm

Wallace fidgeted in his seat a bit, turning to give Rachel a rather nasty look before going on with his quiz.

Meanwhile, Mél was now attempting to chew the metal tip of her quill back into its proper shape.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class!   Class! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:02 pm

"Come on Wally, PLEASE move over!" Rachel continued to beg in a whisper, before handing Lockhart her quiz with a sickening sweet smile on her face. It seemed as though Rachel believed she had a chance with him, too.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class!   Class! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:04 pm

"What for!" he whispered back.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class!   Class! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:05 pm

Serenity sighed dreamily, her eyes following Lockhart wherever he went. This was what class should be like. Answering questions about the man of your dreams, staring at the man of your dreams.. Perfection.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class!   Class! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:25 pm

"So I can stare at the Professor's head, of course! Now move over!" And with that, Rachel decided to be even more forward, and attempted to push his head out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Ayanami

Ayanami

Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class!   Class! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:57 pm

Smush. Wallace fought back, pressing against her hand. "You're view's good enough!"
Back to top Go down
Radioactive Gasp

Radioactive Gasp

Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class!   Class! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:47 pm

Amanda's smiled immediately vanished when Lockhart came waltzing in. His tales of bravery and heroism, matched by a brilliant smile. She imagined him carrying himself with pride and dignity, not in bright green robes and overdone boots. Those curly blonde locks she once wanted to touch now seemed rather blah.

Yes, Amanda Potter's view of Lockhart was shot down completely by that floatly, 'Look at me I'm so beautiful!' voice. Either way, she completed the quiz, passing it in with quite the neutral look on her face. She now turned her attention to Wallace and Rachel, combing her fingers through her hair out of bad habit. "Rachel, he's strutting around enough that you can see him that way, right?" Amanda suggested, attempting to ease the flames.

~

Clyde was utterly revolted. This man- if he even was deemed worthy of that description- was nothing but a cornish pixie himself.
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class!   Class! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:31 am

Considering how there were thtree different houses in this, why not add another one? Kelsi entered, slightly late, and smiled. She sat with the others, next to Amanda, and beamed. "What's up with this guy?" she asked quietly. She stared at the quiz, looking utterly disturbed, and settled her quill down and raised her hand. "Excuse me, Professor, what in the name of God does this have to do with Defense Against the Dark Arts?" she questioned lightly yet forcingly, looking right at him in the eyes. "Plus, I'm sure at least a third of the people here are muggle-born, so how are they supposed to know what color your eyes are? I must say this is a load of dragon dung," Despite Professore Lockhart's exquisite looks, it was strong proof that Kelsi hasn't begun to see men and in fact boys in that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class!   Class! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class!
Page 1 of 1