Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Ohay log in~
Regeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regeneration

This is when all life is redone, from the beginning to the end. I know some of you wanted this, you may not be eager for Next Generation. And, we'll ALL miss this generation. Therefor, let there be rejuvenation!!! *spirit fingers*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Morning Back!!!~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

First Morning Back!!!~ Empty
PostSubject: First Morning Back!!!~   First Morning Back!!!~ Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:20 pm

Kelsi skipped into the Great Hall, all ready for school. Her dark long hair was pulled into a high pony-tail, which was exceptionally spiky and messy as her hair always was, yet she didn't care. She was just skipping on in, her uniform skirt flouncing each time her foot hit the ground. Her socks were slightly too large so they were already all scrunched up at her ankles, making her legs look scrawnier than they really were. She then skipped on up to Cedric Diggory, with a big bright smile on her face. "Good morning!" she said, her hands then behind her back, and she began to bounce on the soles of her feet.
"Good morning, Kelsi," Diggory said, looking up from his bowl of soggy cereal.
"Hi!" she said, as though he acknowledged her first. "I'm just wondering, when are the Quidditch tryouts? I really want to join the team! I want to be a beater!" she said, and punched him laughing. Despite being puny, she had quite the punch it turned out.
Diggory laughed nervously. "Umm, well we'd have to figure that out! I'm not sure yet though, definitely soon, though."
"Please tell me when you find out!" she then pretended to bow, unfortunately bonking heads with him. She laughed it off, but it turns out she was quite strong-headed too. She then turned around, and went off to sit with Hannah Abbot, performing a pleasant conversation with her, while occasionally gazing around the hall in search for an actual friend of hers.

Robin entered the Great hall herself, dressed neatly in her school uniform. Her outgrown bangs were clipped to the side of her face with a small butterfly clip, and she looked around shyly and self-consciously for somebody she knew. Finally eying her sister, she began to walk towards her, then decided against doing so, instead going straight to her table herself. It's not like Kelsi was looking for her or anything. Robin took herself an apple and a bowl of granola, and dug in.

Fry himself came in, looking a bit disgruntled. His shirt was inside out, and his hair was unbrushed. He had just woken up moments ago- only to realize that no, class DIDN'T start 30 minutes earlier than he planned, instead starting 30 minutes LATER. He was going to kill Kelsi if it were the last thing he did. Or just get revenge in a similar immature way. He looked for Holly, or that boy they found, luckily spotting him first. Fry ran over, and tapped him on the shoulder. "Antonio. Hey..."
"You look trampled by a hippogriff! What happened?"
"What's a hippogriff?"
"Nevermind... That's not the point. What happened?" Antonio asked shyly, his pale gray eyes wide.
"It doesn't matter... what class do you have first?"
And so, the two boys talked together happily, becoming closer and closer friends.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: First Morning Back!!!~   First Morning Back!!!~ Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:50 pm

Along came Selia. Fry and Antonio were the only people in the entire Great Hall she recognized, so she walked up to them, looking a little.. Well, scared, actually. In her imagination, Fry was already munching on her bones, and Antonio was stabbing her corpse to pieces. But that was just her imagination. "Morning."
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: First Morning Back!!!~   First Morning Back!!!~ Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:52 pm

Serenity, very, very awake for someone so committed to sleeping, stormed up to Kelsi with the force of a speeding train. "GOOD MORNING! I am just so excited for this day to begin because I love days and it's our first day back at school and it's just really exciting and Ican'twaitformyfirstclassmineisPotionsand.." She trailed off, still babbling excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: First Morning Back!!!~   First Morning Back!!!~ Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:10 pm

"Hey, Selina," said Fry. Antonio not even looking up muttered, "Hi Selaya." Then the two boys looked at each other with rather confused expressions. "What?" they said in unison.

Kelsi jumped a bit, spilling orange juice on a nearby first year. "Oops, SORRY! HI! How are you? Really? Oh that sucks! Potions first thing in the day... HA! I feel for YOU do I? Guess what. GUESS WHAT. We're in our second year!"
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: First Morning Back!!!~   First Morning Back!!!~ Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:13 am

Selia's mood dropped. "My name's Selia.." She said quietly, sighing. They had both gotten it wrong. "Selia. S-E-L-I-A."

"NO WAY. Of course we are, silly. This is just so great.." Serenity said, bouncing up and down .
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: First Morning Back!!!~   First Morning Back!!!~ Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:10 pm

"Of course," Fry waved it off with his hand lazily. "Oh, sorry," Antonio pitched in, with a timid smile.

"Of course, we'll still be underestimated and treated like useless children, but STILL!"
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: First Morning Back!!!~   First Morning Back!!!~ Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:00 pm

Selia smiled right back at Antonio. "Well.. Good morning."
Back to top Go down
Fa Mulan

Fa Mulan

PostSubject: Re: First Morning Back!!!~   First Morning Back!!!~ Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:20 pm

A cutesy little first-year with curly locks skipped into the Great Hall. Upon spotting her friends (specifically, her friend and other acquaintances), she ran over and sat down with them. "Hi, everyone!" Holly greeted, grinning. "Are you guys excited? I am!"
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: First Morning Back!!!~   First Morning Back!!!~ Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:23 pm

"Um, I guess.." Selia said nervously. But Holly was supposed to be her friend, right? Be more outgoing. "I'm just super duper excited!"
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: First Morning Back!!!~   First Morning Back!!!~ Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:01 pm

Fry beamed. "I can't wait to learn to use magic. I'll be able to whip my wand around like a professional, and show everyone who's boss!"

Antonio nodded. "Yeah, I really am excited," he said. "I'm scared to get lost though,"
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: First Morning Back!!!~   First Morning Back!!!~ Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:04 pm

"I'm rather scared of the Potions teacher.." Selia whispered, looking up at Snape eating his breakfast. "I feel like he's going to eat me."
Back to top Go down
Fa Mulan

Fa Mulan

PostSubject: Re: First Morning Back!!!~   First Morning Back!!!~ Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:06 pm

"You know that your first year you just learn basic spells, right?" Holly cocked her head at Fry. "My sister told me that. And you can't use magic out of Hogwarts until you're seventeen, too!"
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: First Morning Back!!!~   First Morning Back!!!~ Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:29 pm

"Retard, the only thing he looks like he's going to eat right now is his breakfast," Fry said to Selia with a snort. Then he turned to Holly. "Yeah, I know I know. Kelsi told me the horrible news too. But still, I'll be better than everyone else!" Fry cried, as though this were his lifetime goal.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: First Morning Back!!!~   First Morning Back!!!~ Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:36 pm

Something about this Fry kid made Selia's stomach twinge in discomfort. "No, no, NO! You don't understand. Look at the way he bites down on his food. It's positively.. hawklike! No, it's even worse. He's like some vampire!" Selia made a violent biting motion into a bagel. "Like tat, thee?" She said with her mouth full.
Back to top Go down
Kinetik Kelsi

Kinetik Kelsi

PostSubject: Re: First Morning Back!!!~   First Morning Back!!!~ Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:38 pm

Fry burst into laughter. "Really?! He does have a big nose!"
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: First Morning Back!!!~   First Morning Back!!!~ Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:40 pm

"And his hair is so greasy. Something's up with him, I swear." Selia said earnestly, after she had swallowed her masticated bagel. "He gives me the wiggins."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Morning Back!!!~   First Morning Back!!!~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Morning Back!!!~
Page 1 of 1